Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22
Author Topic: Fireking220's vertex showcase (Update, School Related)  (Read 99555 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #270 on: September 26, 2010, 07:38:43 PM »

Dark? Hmm... *memories of command come back

NO NO NO I DONT WANNA THINK ABOUT IT!!! I HATED THAT ENDING SO MUCH!!!

Idk about her dark costume, I have an idea for it I just dont wanna get reminded of that game every single time I play as krystal.

lol okay..........somebody needs counceling lol kidding Tongue

Alright, how about for her dark outfit it's something like Jypsy ish or something? Or like Shaara from sonic and the secret rings? Maybe something like this.

http://naruzeldamaster.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d1zfswk

Sorry I'm a major Starfox fan and that was the only game in the series that I hated. I was also thinking maybe a sexy black nightgown

Okay lol just messing around anyway xD

And yeah, like have it all dark/sexual themed or something ?

Also, I'm about to update the psa thread Cheesy just gotta make a few changes to the psa and bamo :3 video and download time for a fully functional Fire and Storm mode with the A attacks Azn

ok I'll be on till it releases and then I'll see how he moves with the staff model

Umm...I don't have a staff model in this version cause you didn't send it to me >_> lol
    This is just fire mode we're talking about, no real changes just yet.
    Or wait, are you talking about adding the staff model to the motion etc that comes with my psa? @_@;;

I put the staff model in fox's pcs file as his gun article. I then edit ur PSA a bit by putting Generate Article: 0 in the first wait animation and bam, he now has the staff showing for all animations. That's what I plan on doing but you could do it too, very easy.

Okay, I'll list the animations where he actually needs the staff showing Cheesy
    Storm Mode animations are titled Storm*insert brawlbox/psa name for attack here* and the Fire mode animations are titled Fire*insert brawlbox/psa name for the attack here*
    All modes: walking, running, turning, etc
    Storm Mode: Side Up A, Forward A, and side down A
    Fire Mode: Side Up A, Side Down A, Up A (I'm stil trying to fix the sliding problem, but ONLY for the fire mode, if you could fix it somehow that'd be great Azn)
    If you could somehow get his staff to have bones that I could attatch hitboxes too that'd be good. Maybe rename the 'have' bones?

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

Just your local pony that everyone hates

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #271 on: September 26, 2010, 07:40:33 PM »

his staff has 3 bones and I would rather have her staff showing at all times

Scootaloo . says
    i hate the game industry in general
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #272 on: September 26, 2010, 07:49:38 PM »

also his staff is in his right hand, Krystal is also right handed but your PSA shows him attacking with his left and for the F-tilt.

I'll send you the staff now

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says
    but the community is the most [censored]iest, whiniest, and antagonizing group you will ever see on the face of this [censored]in earth and millions of light years beyond it

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #273 on: September 26, 2010, 08:37:18 PM »

also his staff is in his right hand, Krystal is also right handed but your PSA shows him attacking with his left and for the F-tilt.

I'll send you the staff now

Alright, I'll look Re-do the psa (one last time from scratch)  tomorrow, there's a video of the fox version of it being produced by the video editing program that I'm using so the video of  non-Krystal version should be done soon, I'm making two versions of this PSA, one for krystal and one for the fox character I made up.

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #274 on: September 27, 2010, 12:44:53 AM »

OPINION TIME PEOPLE

so I found the assualt model to be a little... out there in terms of curviture so I modifed it a bit.

The middle is the model I modified, the one farthest to the left is the original.

Which should I do? The original model or the one I modified to not be outrageously skinny?

I'm currently trying to make her assault model look more realistic
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 12:56:22 AM by fireking220 » Logged

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

« Reply #275 on: September 27, 2010, 12:58:45 AM »

I say original to make him more of a women. Being a little short would be a bit of a concern with being a little wide.

She would end up looking a little fatter then she should on a short base.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #276 on: September 27, 2010, 07:21:02 AM »

theres always bone edits to make taller.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #277 on: September 27, 2010, 07:37:01 AM »

theres always bone edits to make taller.

Yeah maybe a small incrament in some places too xD though I'm sure look its link would get around to that at some point >_> lol

Hmm, her arms and tail could stand to be a little bit longer, but that's all I could think of.

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #278 on: September 27, 2010, 08:31:37 AM »

hmm ok I'll use the original model. I messed up on putting her in a T-Pose anyway

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #279 on: September 27, 2010, 08:47:27 AM »

hmm ok I'll use the original model. I messed up on putting her in a T-Pose anyway

lol couldn't the pose shes in in the preview image count as a t pose? all you'd had to do was rotate the shoulder bones a bit.

Besides, I think people woulda beeen all "WHY IS SHE FATTTT" or somethin xD I dunno, there's a tone of krystal fans out there, meh I'm gonna take mah showa and get to work on her psa nao after that :3

you could always have the 'sexy' model and the 'realistic' model as part of the package Cheesy

Since you could probably animate this with 3dSmax could you make Fox do links up B and side smash(second swing) for me with krystals staff in the animation? then export it as Chr0 for brawl use? :s I think that'd be possible I just want her neutral air to be something a little more fancy than ike or marth's sword swings :3

On a side note. How about Tony-Toney Chopper from one piece over ness or lucas? Cheesy (just got done watching the drum island episodes X3)

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #280 on: September 27, 2010, 09:00:29 AM »

lol couldn't the pose shes in in the preview image count as a t pose? all you'd had to do was rotate the shoulder bones a bit.

Besides, I think people woulda beeen all "WHY IS SHE FATTTT" or somethin xD I dunno, there's a tone of krystal fans out there, meh I'm gonna take mah showa and get to work on her psa nao after that :3

you could always have the 'sexy' model and the 'realistic' model as part of the package Cheesy

Since you could probably animate this with 3dSmax could you make Fox do links up B and side smash(second swing) for me with krystals staff in the animation? then export it as Chr0 for brawl use? :s I think that'd be possible I just want her neutral air to be something a little more fancy than ike or marth's sword swings :3

On a side note. How about Tony-Toney Chopper from one piece over ness or lucas? Cheesy (just got done watching the drum island episodes X3)

last night I was thinking, her model in assualt was designed for her to have a suit on so it would be hard to make her look realistic (that's where the adventures model comes in)

Bones? What Bones? She didnt have any bones when I imported her, the .max file wouldnt open so I imported her obj model and rotated and moved verts around. Plus if I use this pose as opposed to a T-pose then fox's animations would be all messed up since they animate out of the T-pose

I think there's a chopper vertex alredy in the vault, check under ness

I was planning on starting krystal's body today (from the feet up) so I wont have any time to animate. Plus for animations, you cant animate them in 3DS and export it as a chro, not possible. It has to be done in brawlbox
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 09:09:37 AM by fireking220 » Logged

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #281 on: September 27, 2010, 09:23:57 AM »

last night I was thinking, her model in assualt was designed for her to have a suit on so it would be hard to make her look realistic (that's where the adventures model comes in)

Bones? What Bones? She didnt have any bones when I imported her, the .max file wouldnt open so I imported her obj model and rotated and moved verts around. Plus if I use this pose as opposed to a T-pose then fox's animations would be all messed up since they animate out of the T-pose

I think there's a chopper vertex alredy in the vault, check under ness

I was planning on starting krystal's body today (from the feet up) so I wont have any time to animate. Plus for animations, you cant animate them in 3DS and export it as a chro, not possible. It has to be done in brawlbox

*sighs about chopper* k well the staff boost is a pretty simple animation, it could take some time but I might be able to get it done at some point. Same goes for animating fox to do the ground quakes, they're fairly simple animations once he gets into the jumping state of the attack. I'll see what I can do but no promises on quality.

Perhaps I could make a rough version of it and maybe hollow or someone could make it more I dunno, fancy? lol

I guess we're stuck with using Ike and marth for now then untill we find time to animate Cheesy

I'm going to make a seperate thread for the Krystal psa since magic master fox can now be his own character :3 Also forget porting her over to wolf, I just thought of a WAY easier idea Cheesy

1: make a wolf folder in the SD card
    2: put normal fox's files into the wolf folder
    3: edit the csp's and such accordingly

Bamo, now we have fox over wolf seemlessly and without any editing whatsoever! AND we get to keep krystal AND fox!! how cool is that? :3

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #282 on: September 27, 2010, 10:15:29 AM »

when the brawl code came out to swap movesets, the first thing I did was test fox over wolf. It works well with no glitches but the polygons are streched a bit like the neck is about 2 times as long as fox's normal neck.

Its gonna take some editing to get fox to properly work over wolf

and yes [censored] wolf, I want krystal!!! Cheesy

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #283 on: September 27, 2010, 10:25:04 AM »

when the brawl code came out to swap movesets, the first thing I did was test fox over wolf. It works well with no glitches but the polygons are streched a bit like the neck is about 2 times as long as fox's normal neck.

Its gonna take some editing to get fox to properly work over wolf

and yes SAKURAI!!!!!!!! wolf, I want krystal!!! Cheesy

Couldn't you just edit wolf so he has fox's size on everything?(not just the neck) I mean that was the only problem right?

O and I'm gona (try to) make a normal ground quake animation today and see how it turns out, then maybe you could refine it more when u find the time?

Gonna get started on mah psa and small stuff now Cheesy now that I know fox's limits I can at the very least, get the two modes in and possibly another  mode besides the storm and fire modes.

Also, since Ike and Marth only use their right hands, and I think pit uses his right hand in some animations, how about this for smash attacks till we get a ground quake animation done?

Up smash: Marth's up smash, only he jumps upward some
    Side Smash: Ikes in Fire Mode and Marths in Storm mode, normal mode will be foxe's normal side smash
    Down Smash: Ike and Marth's down smashes respectively.

Scootaloo
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #284 on: September 27, 2010, 10:30:12 AM »

Its not the size, its the bones.since Wolf is a bit taller than fox his bones r taller as well. Foxes polygons meet the end of Wolfs bones so thats why his polygons stretch. I think this is called bone limits Idk I never rlly understood this, perhaps dingo or someone else smarter than me could explain it in more detail

how about Pits Side smash?
    « Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 10:48:36 AM by fireking220 » Logged

Scootaloo . says
    King Jigglypuff says
    D:
    Epic Pervy says
    agreed
    Scootaloo . says
    i love the games
    King Jigglypuff says
    Oh.
    Scootaloo . says

Pages:  1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22
    Print
    Jump to: