Renkaken Portraits : REBOOT TIME: Poll Up, Donkey Kong, Cloud and Roy CSP

Started by renkaken, July 18, 2010, 03:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

REBOOT TIME: Vote for the next one

Mewtwo
1 (5.3%)
Link/Zero
2 (10.5%)
New Wolf
3 (15.8%)
Roy/Marth
5 (26.3%)
Cloud/Ike
7 (36.8%)
Ganondorf
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

un check all peachtexeye texture except
peachtexeye_lid00
like the picture
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3519/capturahd.png
if you want more help pm me

Hey! Very Good CSP.
Do you a request? Can you do my NES Mario please? Thanks :)






Nice man you got my Roy portraits and also the Red n Black Ganon done.

Great job once again.

Cloud



songeflemy
i will not make csp for con naruto cuz
fireking is making a vertex of naruto

Quote from: renkaken on July 21, 2010, 08:41:25 PM
Cloud



songeflemy
i will not make csp for con naruto cuz
fireking is making a vertex of naruto

I was about to say that. Thanks for the Cloud Portraits.

so what character should I do next?

You have some talent man, I would like to request Zelda portraits but with SJS's Zelda template.

my method is using brawlbox for the csps
so if anyone has an animation of the zelda of sjs
I will do it

oh nice, glad to see you made some csps for my hacks. hope to see more!  ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: renkaken on July 22, 2010, 02:00:13 AM
my method is using brawlbox for the csps
so if anyone has an animation of the zelda of sjs
I will do it
My CSPs aren't from animations, they're Photoshoped pictures.

I really don't think they can be duplicated in BrawlBox.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.