Renkaken Portraits : REBOOT TIME: Poll Up, Donkey Kong, Cloud and Roy CSP

Started by renkaken, July 18, 2010, 03:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

REBOOT TIME: Vote for the next one

Mewtwo
1 (5.3%)
Link/Zero
2 (10.5%)
New Wolf
3 (15.8%)
Roy/Marth
5 (26.3%)
Cloud/Ike
7 (36.8%)
Ganondorf
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19


Hello, Hola
This is my portraits texture,  I will be uploading more by the time
I make perfect and custom poses


I WON'T DO REQUESTS FOR CHARACTERS I HAVEN'T DONE YET
BUT I CAN ACCEPT SUGGESTION FOR CHARACTERS.
ALSO PUT LINKS OF YOUR REQUESTS
THERE ARE SOME DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE PACK AND THE PHOTOBUCKET ALBUMS SO PLEASE I RECOMMEND YOU TO DOWNLOAD THE CSP PACK IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEMS


New Perfect Posed CSP


OLD Perfect Posed CSP :kdance:
*IMAGES AREN'T THE FINAL ONES, OBVIOUSLY THERE IS THE NEW ZERO IN ZERO CSPS, ALSO NEW WOLF*



SSP

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Icons


Nice!
Good Job!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





how do you do these they seem like they are in game but how would you get them perfect pose that way?


i tried that but ran into the eye problem what do you do about that?

some characters have eye problems like ike and zs samus
in that case you should put a complete white texture in Eye_White to later edit with gimp, photoshop,etc.
The characters here dont have that problem

what are you talking about every character i open has weird eyes


New 24 Mario CSP's  :kdance:
Hard Work is hard :oshi:

Quote from: renkaken on July 20, 2010, 02:35:50 AM
New 24 Mario CSP's  :kdance:
Hard Work is hard :oshi:
Well, it was worth it man. These are "perfect." Great job man.


I bet it is hard work man, specially seeing how accurate these are.

Perfect timing for you to come in play when SJS leaves ;)

ok i have been a little busy so haven't put a picture but in every brawl box preview you see the eyes are just like white i will just show someone else and it looks like that on mine

always looks like this with every character what do you do and what do you to take a picture of it?