Renkaken Portraits : REBOOT TIME: Poll Up, Donkey Kong, Cloud and Roy CSP

Started by renkaken, July 18, 2010, 03:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

REBOOT TIME: Vote for the next one

Mewtwo
1 (5.3%)
Link/Zero
2 (10.5%)
New Wolf
3 (15.8%)
Roy/Marth
5 (26.3%)
Cloud/Ike
7 (36.8%)
Ganondorf
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Quote from: LuckyEva on February 09, 2011, 08:03:48 PM
Every
Villian
is
Lemons
Fix'd ;)

You basically have almost all CSPs for the Luigi slots that I have.
I need ya to do Aperture Science Mobile Hostile Defensive Device, the normal Luigi in this pack, and this Mr. L and I'll be set.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 10, 2011, 05:31:46 AM #571 Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 05:36:19 AM by 2DaMax92
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02


Seeing as you've got some requests for Snake CSP's, can I add another to the list?

Balthier
http://www.mediafire.com/?gud5yc7ct2guhyd

Thanks in advance!



Eh... Remember Girly Goth Pit? I made a version 2...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16991
Could you make a portrait for this one? You don't have to... But, I would appreciate it greatly. :)

Hey Renkaken can you make a Goldeneye Icon
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Renkaken, it's been a long time, and I have a request:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16373

Can you do it like the other Roy poses?


Oh crap :srs:
I totally forgot that I'm a Portraits Maker thanks to FMA and other pages cofcofcofLMcofcofcof :af:
Working on portraits right now

March 04, 2011, 10:12:29 PM #581 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 10:15:38 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: renkaken on March 04, 2011, 09:16:55 PM
Oh crap :srs:
I totally forgot that I'm a Portraits Maker thanks to FMA and other pages cofcofcofLMcofcofcof :af:
Working on portraits right now

You disappeared on us!!!!/nos abandonaste!!!!

I have 2 more request. For the princess with no ass, Zelda:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16148

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16174

EDIT: Oh [censored], I just realized you did them already.

Could you fix them and make Gardevoir's head smaller and Seymour's face visible?

So renkaken, can you make a Goldenye 007(N64) Icon
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey Renkaken, your portraits are amazing. Are you still taking requests for them?

Can you make some icons and such for my stages?

I make stages and music! GO check em out!