Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Which would you like me to do after the Vega PSA?  (Voting closed: September 16, 2010, 07:27:55 AM)
True Captain Falco - 6 (16.2%)
Hyper Shadic - 16 (43.2%)
Viewtiful Joe - 14 (37.8%)
Any two of the above (you choose) - 1 (2.7%)
All 3, in any or I want - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: 3 New PSAs - EDIT: Viewtiful Joe is FINAL  (Read 10339 times)
SiLeNtDo0m
Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: July 18, 2010, 07:27:55 AM »

Ok so I've decided to make a poll that will last for about 2 months.  After I do my Vega PSA I've made up a few ideas on what I would like to do for my next PSA(s).  So really the question is which would you like me to do?

True Captain Falco - If any of you have seen there is an awesome texture for Falco called Captain Falco.  I plan on basically making a moveset for this texture (if I can get permission to use the texture of course) which will be Falco with (mainly) Falcon's moveset.  He will also have Falcon's bone structure (so he will be lanky though trust me looking at a full moveset swap of this it actually looks pretty damn cool).

Hyper Shadic - Using bits and pieces of Wave's two fantastic Sonic PSAs, Hyper Sonic and Full Throtle Sonic, as well as creating a lot of it myself (i.e. the Hyper Shadow parts of it) I plan to create the ultimate Sonic character, Hyper Shadic.  He will also have the ability to go from Hyper Sonic to Hyper Shadow forms at the flick of a taunt (basically, the different forms will have some different regular moves and different Special moves too).

Viewtiful Joe - This will probably be quite difficult to pull off but if I do it will be awesomesauce.  A lot of his moves involve projectiles such as his Voomerangs and Shocking Pink bombs (both of which I have some idea of how to pull off but not much) as well as his movie skills such as Mach Speed, Slow and Zoom.  He'll be based over Captain Falcon and (if I get permission of course) I may be able to use that fantastic model by BeyondYou.

EDIT: Since Captain Falco has already been done, and I couldn't get permission from Wave to do Hyper Shadic, Viewtiful Joe the final choice!!  HENSHIN A GO GO BABY!!
    « Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 11:16:52 AM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 08:26:19 AM »

Use my texture for the Hyper Shadic PSA you are going to make. Awesome Face

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 09:05:44 AM »

Hyper Shadic!!!!   captain falco is to simple.. its like captain diddy and ganonchu.  Cheesy

ADJSonic
    Lol Kitten

you must die!

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 09:48:36 AM »

Yeah hyper Shadic!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 10:05:43 AM »

Ok so I've decided to make a poll that will last for about 2 months.  After I do my Vega PSA I've made up a few ideas on what I would like to do for my next PSA(s).  So really the question is which would you like me to do?

True Captain Falco - If any of you have seen there is an awesome texture for Falco called Captain Falco.  I plan on basically making a moveset for this texture (if I can get permission to use the texture of course) which will be Falco with (mainly) Falcon's moveset.  He will also have Falcon's bone structure (so he will be lanky though trust me looking at a full moveset swap of this it actually looks pretty damn cool).

Hyper Shadic - Using bits and pieces of Wave's two fantastic Sonic PSAs, Hyper Sonic and Full Throtle Sonic, as well as creating a lot of it myself (i.e. the Hyper Shadow parts of it) I plan to create the ultimate Sonic character, Hyper Shadic.  He will also have the ability to go from Hyper Sonic to Hyper Shadow forms at the flick of a taunt (basically, the different forms will have some different regular moves and different Special moves too).

Viewtiful Joe - This will probably be quite difficult to pull off but if I do it will be awesomesauce.  A lot of his moves involve projectiles such as his Voomerangs and Shocking Pink bombs (both of which I have some idea of how to pull off but not much) as well as his movie skills such as Mach Speed, Slow and Zoom.  He'll be based over Captain Falcon and (if I get permission of course) I may be able to use that fantastic model by BeyondYou.

So that's basically it.  Note that if you do want me to do 2 or 3 of these then it will overall take much longer (but will probably be more worthwile Grin )

1. I don't recall you asking me if I'd be okay with that, as Hyper Sonic and Full Throttle are rather popular and well done movesets that took a lot of time. I've told people several times in the past that I don't want them editing or using any parts of Hyper. ¦D

I already have a Hyper version of Full Throttle planned for some time later anyways.

2. Captain Falco with Falcon's moveset...Yeah, about that...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1891&DiplayName=Captain%20Falco

I beat you to that AGES ago. XD

flammable
    Black Cat
    Supreme Kitten

Deliverin' some bad luck

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Heart Container

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 10:14:25 AM »

viewtiful joe is epic D:

Married Mai Self nvm

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 10:19:52 AM »

u crushed his dreams, wave

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 10:21:45 AM »

Yeah, I have the tendency to do that. ¦3

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 01:11:32 PM »

Soz Wave, and no problem.  I won't do it if you say so.  Not exactly fair to use stuff from others without asking Wink

And since you've also already done that Captain Falco, I guess Viewtiful Joe it is then.
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 01:15:21 PM by SiLeNtDo0m » Logged

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 01:30:23 PM »

Silent, did you get my message?

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 02:42:31 PM »

Soz Wave, and no problem.  I won't do it if you say so.  Not exactly fair to use stuff from others without asking Wink

And since you've also already done that Captain Falco, I guess Viewtiful Joe it is then.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 03:17:04 PM »

VIEWTIFUL JOE ALL THE WAY!!! FTW!!

blackscorpio
    Mega Kitten

I want to see hacks go to the next level.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 03:33:28 PM »

yay Viewtiful joe for the win.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 04:08:07 PM »

Ha, wow. I pretty much decided it for you people. XD

It's no big deal man. Just ask next time. Looking forward to Viewtiful Joe. :3

The Lunar Wolf
    Advanced Kitten

I am a Drako Wolf. Part of dragonkin o.-

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 04:03:56 AM »

Ok so I've decided to make a poll that will last for about 2 months.  After I do my Vega PSA I've made up a few ideas on what I would like to do for my next PSA(s).  So really the question is which would you like me to do?

Viewtiful Joe - This will probably be quite difficult to pull off but if I do it will be awesomesauce.  A lot of his moves involve projectiles such as his Voomerangs and Shocking Pink bombs (both of which I have some idea of how to pull off but not much) as well as his movie skills such as Mach Speed, Slow and Zoom.  He'll be based over Captain Falcon and (if I get permission of course) I may be able to use that fantastic model by BeyondYou.

So that's basically it.  Note that if you do want me to do 2 or 3 of these then it will overall take much longer (but will probably be more worthwile Grin )

1. I don't recall you asking me if I'd be okay with that, as Hyper Sonic and Full Throttle are rather popular and well done movesets that took a lot of time. I've told people several times in the past that I don't want them editing or using any parts of Hyper. ¦D

I already have a Hyper version of Full Throttle planned for some time later anyways.

2. Captain Falco with Falcon's moveset...Yeah, about that...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1891&DiplayName=Captain%20Falco

I beat you to that AGES ago. XD
    u beat him ha lolz with what you said to my master i have thing to say   
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6iT-lMgfAI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6iT-lMgfAI</a>

"The only Laguz that had 3 form's.......
    Human -> Lunar Twilight Wolf -> Twilight Dragon"

"Advertising Project Tabuu Please look at link for detail's http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23451.0"

l~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~l
     v Wanna know more about me go here v
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=10959.15

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: