3 New PSAs - EDIT: Viewtiful Joe is FINAL

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, July 18, 2010, 01:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which would you like me to do after the Vega PSA?

True Captain Falco
6 (16.2%)
Hyper Shadic
16 (43.2%)
Viewtiful Joe
14 (37.8%)
Any two of the above (you choose)
1 (2.7%)
All 3, in any or I want
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: September 16, 2010, 01:27:55 PM

July 18, 2010, 01:27:55 PM Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 05:16:52 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Ok so I've decided to make a poll that will last for about 2 months.  After I do my Vega PSA I've made up a few ideas on what I would like to do for my next PSA(s).  So really the question is which would you like me to do?

True Captain Falco - If any of you have seen there is an awesome texture for Falco called Captain Falco.  I plan on basically making a moveset for this texture (if I can get permission to use the texture of course) which will be Falco with (mainly) Falcon's moveset.  He will also have Falcon's bone structure (so he will be lanky though trust me looking at a full moveset swap of this it actually looks pretty damn cool).

Hyper Shadic - Using bits and pieces of Wave's two fantastic Sonic PSAs, Hyper Sonic and Full Throtle Sonic, as well as creating a lot of it myself (i.e. the Hyper Shadow parts of it) I plan to create the ultimate Sonic character, Hyper Shadic.  He will also have the ability to go from Hyper Sonic to Hyper Shadow forms at the flick of a taunt (basically, the different forms will have some different regular moves and different Special moves too).


Viewtiful Joe - This will probably be quite difficult to pull off but if I do it will be awesomesauce.  A lot of his moves involve projectiles such as his Voomerangs and Shocking Pink bombs (both of which I have some idea of how to pull off but not much) as well as his movie skills such as Mach Speed, Slow and Zoom.  He'll be based over Captain Falcon and (if I get permission of course) I may be able to use that fantastic model by BeyondYou.

EDIT: Since Captain Falco has already been done, and I couldn't get permission from Wave to do Hyper Shadic, Viewtiful Joe the final choice!!  HENSHIN A GO GO BABY!!

Use my texture for the Hyper Shadic PSA you are going to make. :af:

Hyper Shadic!!!!   captain falco is to simple.. its like captain diddy and ganonchu.  :D

Yeah hyper Shadic!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on July 18, 2010, 01:27:55 PM
Ok so I've decided to make a poll that will last for about 2 months.  After I do my Vega PSA I've made up a few ideas on what I would like to do for my next PSA(s).  So really the question is which would you like me to do?

True Captain Falco - If any of you have seen there is an awesome texture for Falco called Captain Falco.  I plan on basically making a moveset for this texture (if I can get permission to use the texture of course) which will be Falco with (mainly) Falcon's moveset.  He will also have Falcon's bone structure (so he will be lanky though trust me looking at a full moveset swap of this it actually looks pretty damn cool).

Hyper Shadic - Using bits and pieces of Wave's two fantastic Sonic PSAs, Hyper Sonic and Full Throtle Sonic, as well as creating a lot of it myself (i.e. the Hyper Shadow parts of it) I plan to create the ultimate Sonic character, Hyper Shadic.  He will also have the ability to go from Hyper Sonic to Hyper Shadow forms at the flick of a taunt (basically, the different forms will have some different regular moves and different Special moves too).

Viewtiful Joe - This will probably be quite difficult to pull off but if I do it will be awesomesauce.  A lot of his moves involve projectiles such as his Voomerangs and Shocking Pink bombs (both of which I have some idea of how to pull off but not much) as well as his movie skills such as Mach Speed, Slow and Zoom.  He'll be based over Captain Falcon and (if I get permission of course) I may be able to use that fantastic model by BeyondYou.

So that's basically it.  Note that if you do want me to do 2 or 3 of these then it will overall take much longer (but will probably be more worthwile ;D )

1. I don't recall you asking me if I'd be okay with that, as Hyper Sonic and Full Throttle are rather popular and well done movesets that took a lot of time. I've told people several times in the past that I don't want them editing or using any parts of Hyper. ¦D

I already have a Hyper version of Full Throttle planned for some time later anyways.

2. Captain Falco with Falcon's moveset...Yeah, about that...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1891&DiplayName=Captain%20Falco

I beat you to that AGES ago. XD


viewtiful joe is epic D:


Married Mai Self nvm


Yeah, I have the tendency to do that. ¦3


July 18, 2010, 07:11:32 PM #8 Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:15:21 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Soz Wave, and no problem.  I won't do it if you say so.  Not exactly fair to use stuff from others without asking ;)

And since you've also already done that Captain Falco, I guess Viewtiful Joe it is then.


Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on July 18, 2010, 07:11:32 PM
Soz Wave, and no problem.  I won't do it if you say so.  Not exactly fair to use stuff from others without asking ;)

And since you've also already done that Captain Falco, I guess Viewtiful Joe it is then.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!



Ha, wow. I pretty much decided it for you people. XD

It's no big deal man. Just ask next time. Looking forward to Viewtiful Joe. :3


Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on July 18, 2010, 04:05:43 PM
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on July 18, 2010, 01:27:55 PM
Ok so I've decided to make a poll that will last for about 2 months.  After I do my Vega PSA I've made up a few ideas on what I would like to do for my next PSA(s).  So really the question is which would you like me to do?

True Captain Falco - If any of you have seen there is an awesome texture for Falco called Captain Falco.  I plan on basically making a moveset for this texture (if I can get permission to use the texture of course) which will be Falco with (mainly) Falcon's moveset.  He will also have Falcon's bone structure (so he will be lanky though trust me looking at a full moveset swap of this it actually looks pretty damn cool).

Hyper Shadic - Using bits and pieces of Wave's two fantastic Sonic PSAs, Hyper Sonic and Full Throtle Sonic, as well as creating a lot of it myself (i.e. the Hyper Shadow parts of it) I plan to create the ultimate Sonic character, Hyper Shadic.  He will also have the ability to go from Hyper Sonic to Hyper Shadow forms at the flick of a taunt (basically, the different forms will have some different regular moves and different Special moves too).

Viewtiful Joe - This will probably be quite difficult to pull off but if I do it will be awesomesauce.  A lot of his moves involve projectiles such as his Voomerangs and Shocking Pink bombs (both of which I have some idea of how to pull off but not much) as well as his movie skills such as Mach Speed, Slow and Zoom.  He'll be based over Captain Falcon and (if I get permission of course) I may be able to use that fantastic model by BeyondYou.

So that's basically it.  Note that if you do want me to do 2 or 3 of these then it will overall take much longer (but will probably be more worthwile ;D )

1. I don't recall you asking me if I'd be okay with that, as Hyper Sonic and Full Throttle are rather popular and well done movesets that took a lot of time. I've told people several times in the past that I don't want them editing or using any parts of Hyper. ¦D

I already have a Hyper version of Full Throttle planned for some time later anyways.

2. Captain Falco with Falcon's moveset...Yeah, about that...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1891&DiplayName=Captain%20Falco

I beat you to that AGES ago. XD
u beat him ha lolz with what you said to my master i have thing to say   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6iT-lMgfAI&feature=related
"The only Laguz that had 3 form's.......
Human -> Lunar Twilight Wolf -> Twilight Dragon"

"Advertising Project Tabuu Please look at link for detail's http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23451.0"

l~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~l
v Wanna know more about me go here v
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=10959.15