::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




Got textures and stuff.

Thats enough for tonight.

Nice :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

That looks great, Oizen. Can't wait to use this! ;D

Ik can't wait till it he adds people but it will be very low picked but I hope no one else minds it :)

If he adds the people that'll be great :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

I can't use it

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Use what?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

April 23, 2014, 01:37:12 AM #996 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:40:02 AM by Oizen
Quote from: Sir Ethan on April 22, 2014, 07:15:28 PM
I can't use it

You might have a uneeded rel or something.

I honestly have no problems using the old version at all. Other than a bit of lag.

But that'll all be fixed up in the new version Im sure. I'll make sure of it.

Anyway, new [censored]



More of a stadium look on the outer stands.

April 23, 2014, 02:03:36 AM #997 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:05:13 AM by powerofthe17
Nice it looks great and lol new[censored]

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 02:05:13 AM

Sorry for the double post but if you are going to add low pixelated people which I'll like will they be around the box if your doing that that is :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

You seem too excited.
Slow down on the posting, man. Your cover, at least, half a page of posts.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Jesus christ I'll add a pixel crowd.

Its not that exciting.

Quote from: Oizen on April 23, 2014, 02:39:34 AM

Jesus christ I'll add a pixel crowd.

Its not that exciting.
hell i can just give u a zombie crowd w/o the glowing eyes... xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on April 23, 2014, 03:15:36 AM
hell i can just give u a zombie crowd w/o the glowing eyes... xD

I was thinking about making everyone in the audience a render of Hank Hill.

But zombies would work

zombie hank hills... and maybe a bobby

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Segtendo on April 23, 2014, 02:19:49 AM
You seem too excited.
Slow down on the posting, man. Your cover, at least, half a page of posts.
Or too obsessed of turning Brawl into SSB4...

Quote from: Oizen on April 23, 2014, 01:37:12 AM

You might have a uneeded rel or something.

I honestly have no problems using the old version at all. Other than a bit of lag.

But that'll all be fixed up in the new version Im sure. I'll make sure of it.

Anyway, new [censored]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

More of a stadium look on the outer stands.
Shouldn't the ring be more square?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

April 24, 2014, 10:00:52 AM #1004 Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:17:25 AM by Oizen


Incredibly low res pixel people.



Anyway, its been handed off to DSX8 now, so.... He might use his own thread if he has any updates.