::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KTH on June 28, 2013, 06:19:36 PM
Damn, You can't take by example the public from Pokémon Stadium 2 and animate it with 2/3 frames?
....
Quote from: Oizen on June 28, 2013, 11:46:59 PM

They're crappy.

Want me to prove it.


Ok fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Its not happening.



as oizen said... not gonna happen!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 29, 2013, 01:52:21 AM #931 Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 04:51:50 AM by Wasabi_Skillz
they just want this feeling so badly

Tekken 4 -Hwoarang tribute-The Strongest Iron Arena


edit: i just realized how similar these stages are. crazy.

wish there was a real audience tho, but there would be so much lag to the point of freezing

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

well it already causes small lag when doing 4 player matches.. but ya... .-.

anyways.. new pics.. screen display is always set as "on" now instead of coming and going.

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

stage is coming along nicely. if i get cbliss working, i just might have to get my little mac skin for CF again

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


June 30, 2013, 05:00:28 AM #936 Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 06:34:31 AM by Oizen

You stole my joke :srs:

But it looks good.

I'm honestly ready to call it done. Except it needs one last touch.


Shadows! So easy with Brawl Box vertexing. Sucks that brawl shadows suck

I'll do it when you send me the latest file.

u gotta link me to that specific ganondorf moveset hack. I want 2 movesets in one!
on another note, the stage looks amazing! it just needs an option to have the audience seats be stood on.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


I know it's a little late for this, but found a pic that shows another angle of the stage

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Angelglory on June 30, 2013, 09:45:26 PM
I know it's a little late for this, but found a pic that shows another angle of the stage

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The ramp looks much different here. Its a perfect diagonal slant.

Did I see Wheatley-Knight?
[censored] YES.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



What did I do? :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]