::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Wow, that is just epic. Only things to make it better are badnik-textured enemies and GHZ music.

Quote from: RoyMaster4 on October 06, 2009, 02:24:48 AM
Wow, that is just epic. Only things to make it better are badnik-textured enemies and GHZ music.

I don't know where the SSE bad guys are in the ISO. or the SSE's music brstms.

Quote from: OizenX on October 06, 2009, 02:26:20 AMI don't know where the SSE bad guys are in the ISO. or the SSE's music brstms.
SSE music is in the same place as all the other music. I think that stage's song is Y02...

As far as the enemies, I'm not sure either. Maybe it's one of the adventure pacs, like the bosses are? Not sure.

October 06, 2009, 05:18:19 AM #154 Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 05:24:24 AM by ItalianStallion
According to the list, the brstm for "Plains" is Y02

Y02 - Subspace Emissary ~ Step: Plains

you already kno how to change songs so im not even gonna go there but wow ozzy good job now to find a good song for this stage hmmmm :>.>:.

Quote from: OizenX on October 06, 2009, 02:26:20 AM
Quote from: RoyMaster4 on October 06, 2009, 02:24:48 AM
Wow, that is just epic. Only things to make it better are badnik-textured enemies and GHZ music.

I don't know where the SSE bad guys are in the ISO. or the SSE's music brstms.

From what I've seen, the enemy textures are in multiple PAC files.  Of course, the Primid textures seem to have their very own PAC file.  Don't know where it is though.

Anyway, let's say that you wanted to make a Blue Koopa Troopa.  You need to find each and every PAC file that contains the archive, EnmPatapataBrres, if you want to make that texture for all the Subspace Emissary stages that feature Koopa Troopas.

So far, I've found:
060001.pac - 060004a.pac
200001.pac - 200003a.pac

Note: Not all of those mentioned PACs contain enemy textures.

Since this SSE stage went over well, I might make another one some time. Anything to do something a bit different then usual.

where do I put it in the stage folder on my SD do I rename it

Quote from: chaos on October 06, 2009, 11:03:21 PM
where do I put it in the stage folder on my SD do I rename it

pf>stage>

>melee if its a regular stage

> adventure if its an SSE stage.


Quote from: chaos on October 06, 2009, 11:08:28 PM
ok so I don't have to rename the files
I never change the names of any of my files. I only label the .zip file they are in.

ok but I downloaded the files from your youtube account and it gave me a 070001.pac a 070001a.pac and a 070002.pac so I was just wondering thanks

That Green Hill SSE stage is made of win. :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: chaos on October 06, 2009, 11:12:57 PM
ok but I downloaded the files from your youtube account and it gave me a 070001.pac a 070001a.pac and a 070002.pac so I was just wondering thanks
Put those in the adventure folder, they're named properly.