::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on January 30, 2012, 01:45:55 AM
umm also here's the cut scene i was looking at, it shows a good view of the pirimid
will you make it will make it within this area only?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEMrwMqsDK4
[whtie]
:|

*goes back to lighting*


As promised I have a copy pretty much working in game.

though the entire shadow thing still eludes my understanding


The playing field:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There will only be one, This model was kinda large after getting it to brawl format, so to keep it working with the dynamic SD code I didn't include some of the larger textures. But I picked an area where you couldn't see any deformations.

The highest platform:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Its possible to go higher  with some of the more floaty characters, but the camera wont show it, its also possible to go on the other side and die. I wouldn't reccomend it xD

The lowest point:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

About there.

Happy to say its not flat.

Lighting will definately change, and I'll keep working on shadows.

I'm liking it, now to think on what version to download. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Sweet! I love how it's on the actual pyramid and not just background to a flat surface. I'll have to make room for this one ;o


Quote from: Oizen™ on January 30, 2012, 06:17:08 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Lighting will definately change, and I'll keep working on shadows.

For this type of stage, it would be a good time to learn how to use the Shadow Tool made by Mewtwo.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 31, 2012, 01:54:06 AM
For this type of stage, it would be a good time to learn how to use the Shadow Tool made by Mewtwo.

I wish I understood how it works.

Its so uninformative. Is there a tutorial for it lying around?

Quote from: Oizen™ on January 31, 2012, 01:57:56 AM
Is there a tutorial for it lying around?

I believe there is. Just tried looking for it under the Programming Guides and Stage Guides, but couldn't find it since everything is re-organized now.

Guess just try asking Mewtwo himself. He did make it after all, lol.


Here's some previews of my projects after the Ruins:


Sonic vs Shadow v3 (Currently still in .bsp format)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^ I'll try to spice it up by making it endlessly move.

MineCraft:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This was actually the first .bsp file I imported into brawl successfully, though I never really felt like making it into a stage.

But meh, I'll  finish it

I have Minecraft Island, but I'd love to upgrade to a bigger island :D
I just pray you don't make every single block able to be grabbed. Not sure if the other guy intended it to be that way, but it's kind of annoying trying to kick someone but you grab a random ledge instead...no where near an edge.


wow sonic vs shadow looks nice
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Haseyo on January 31, 2012, 01:44:57 PM
I have Minecraft Island, but I'd love to upgrade to a bigger island :D
I just pray you don't make every single block able to be grabbed. Not sure if the other guy intended it to be that way, but it's kind of annoying trying to kick someone but you grab a random ledge instead...no where near an edge.

As funny as that be.

Its a full model.

and a rather good one too.


Will the sonic vs shadow stage have a verticle version and a horizontal version?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on January 31, 2012, 08:17:00 PM
Will the sonic vs shadow stage have a verticle version and a horizontal version?

I was actually only going to make an animated horizontal version.

as in the platform is always moving. idk how well thats going to go over, but they're will be a non-animated version too.

If possible, I would really like a some-what fast version requiring bunny hoods to keep up. Those would be very funny fights, and it would feel like the actual game.

I'm no stage designer, I don't know what effort it takes, but if it's easy, I'd love it :D


Quote from: Oizen™ on January 31, 2012, 11:44:04 PM

I was actually only going to make an animated horizontal version.

as in the platform is always moving. idk how well thats going to go over, but they're will be a non-animated version too.
Thanks for doing the sonic vs shadow stg. Anyways so one ver will move and another won't?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!