::Oizen's Brawl Hacks::STAGES; SSB4 Boxing Ring

Started by Oizen, August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 07, 2009, 01:48:34 AM Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 09:45:37 PM by Oizen
STAGES

Things to know:
- I prefer to work alone, Im not against collab projects but when too many people get involved in these things it gets chaotic.
- I honestly dont give a damn if you take my work and edit it in anyway after I release it, as long as I'm collabed I dont care. So go nuts
-I rarely do requests
-I make way too many Sonic stages
-A hack labeled with [Custom] is entirely modeled by me, this is my main focus as of right now.
-I will not be doing anymore model imports, any stage I make from now on is to be hand made from scratch. I dont get the same enjoyment out of importing I did when I build stages. Just feels less fun.

Some of my stages are gone forever thanks to Mediafire deleting my account, I have no way to put them back up, if you do have a file of mine, please PM me the file and I'll reupload it.


also, I suggest using my brawl vault page it has more pictures then this
it can be found over there
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
For videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/OizenX


SONIC STAGES/MODEL EDITS


New!:
Sonic vs Shadow Final

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NARUTO CLASH OF NINJA REVOLUTION IMPORTS

New!:
-Proper Kyuubi Room animations

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Regular, Unrelated

The only Brstm you'll ever need:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3351&Moderated=All



Stage List
-Voyager
-BloodLust battlefield
-Aurora Bridge
-Assault Great Fox
- World of weegee
-Death Boat
-Cryptic Ruins
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yynqrkommoj

[/awesomeness]

OMG!!!!!!!! Oizen you're back!!!! Where were you?
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


glad to see you back. you should really look into the new attack hacks. you could make some cool ones.


Quote from: Plasmakirby on August 07, 2009, 02:01:41 AM
glad to see you back. you should really look into the new attack hacks. you could make some cool ones.

Attack hacks O.O. Crap I gotta learn somthing new... again.

I became an admin in one month, better get cracking at what ever that is.

Yay,you're back.

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=72.0
PROJECTS:
Pain-100% Konan-100% Sasori-100%
Itachi-100% Kisame-100% Kakuzu-100%
Deidara-90% Tobi-5% Zetsu-0% Hidan-0%

August 07, 2009, 02:39:51 AM #6 Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 03:21:22 AM by TheFirstZero
Awesome I've been meaning to get these stages and making music for them. & may I suggest Frigate Orpheon for Death Egg? Preferable the S&K version, and/or if it's possible to remove parasite queen & just leave those scan line things? I dunno just an idea.

Edit:
>.< Links aren't working for me, do you mind putting them up on mediafire or megaupload?

Quote from: OizenX on August 07, 2009, 02:00:45 AM
Quote from: Pinutkâ,,¢ on August 07, 2009, 01:55:00 AM
OMG!!!!!!!! Oizen you're back!!!! Where were you?

Europe.
Cool! Welcome back! =D
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

August 07, 2009, 03:35:59 AM #8 Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 03:37:35 AM by OizenX
Quote from: TheFirstZero on August 07, 2009, 02:39:51 AM
Awesome I've been meaning to get these stages and making music for them. & may I suggest Frigate Orpheon for Death Egg? Preferable the S&K version, and/or if it's possible to remove parasite queen & just leave those scan line things? I dunno just an idea.

Edit:
>.< Links aren't working for me, do you mind putting them up on mediafire or megaupload?

I used to use Media Fire, I swiched to Mybloop for convenience. Mega upload smells.

if Mybloop doesn't work soon I'll go back to media fire.
EDIT: Turns out mybloop is discontinued.

great.

annndddddddddd

TEXTURE IM WORKING ON RITE NOW.


...

I am now missing most of my stage textures.

If any downloaded them and still has them, I'd appreciate if you sent them to me.
My lap top did infact crash a 5th time.

That sucks

Glad too see you back though.


Luckly all of my character textures were still on my media fire, but I lost almost the entire Sonic Project.

Once again, If anyone has one of the missing files, please contact me.

 *facepalm*

Aquatic Ruin is done, Uploading now.

*Looks in here*

Hey, I had downloaded most of your Sonic stages! (I didn't get Hidden Palace, though...)

I can get the links to you tommorrow. My wii/SD card is being used at the moment to rip a wii iso.

Those are really nice! My favorites are Marble Garden Zone and Ion Rob.