PiN0yB0i's Badace Textures (UPDATE: 10/27/2013) Double Rainbow Battlefield

Started by Pin0yB0i, July 28, 2010, 01:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey, my name is PiN0yB0i. And this is where I will be posting my textures and hacks.

UPDATE 10/27/2013: Added "Double Rainbow Battlefield" and new CSPs for Tabuu Meta Knight and Wavy Meta Knight.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

    Double Rainbow Battlefield
    "WHAT DOES IT MEANNNN!?"

Battlefield with a double rainbow in the background.
This is just a revamp from my "Triple Rainbow" hack I posted a while ago. I figured out how to vertex out the third rainbow, so now it looks exactly how I wanted it to look in the first place. (:

I know the "double rainbow" thing has aged on the internet now, but I figured I should post it on here, anyway, now that it's finally fixed.

From what I recall, Chuy positioned the rainbow model in the background for me. So thanks to him.

Enjoy!

Here are some pictures.





:pikachu: Fancy Pikachu 2.1
    In this version, the sunglasses (goggles by Akari_Un) don't completely wrap around Pikachu's head. It stops at the ears. Now it looks more like sunglasses than goggles. (:

With his suit and glasses, Pikachu is officially badace. Hope you enjoy.

Here are some pictures.



OLD HACKS (2010-2011)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Projects

This where I will be posting projects when I get great ideas but I can't make at the moment because I'm busy with something important.

...I have no clue what I'm doing next.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
BRSTM's
   Go here for my perfectly looped (old) brstms. :happy:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
CSP's
    I will make CSP's for my favorite hacks. I'll just post things here...



Pretty good! ^^ That black and blue kinda reminds me of Panther from the Star Fox games lol
oh and fir- *shot* :notimp: lol keep up the good work though!
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

evil kirbys epic.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



The Black n' Blue Fox looks to me like it's in negative, which I am a fan of.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

If you're asian and  you made chinese ness. Does that mean I should make new york mario cause I'm from new york?

Quote from: NecroMasterX on July 28, 2010, 03:54:11 AM
If you're asian and  you made chinese ness. Does that mean I should make new york mario cause I'm from new york?
You don't absolutely HAVE to make it...


UPDATE: Deleted all wavy textures and added two new textures! :D Go look.

the people ask before use another person work, the mods looks cool but please, the nex time, ask me first

Quote from: Akari_Un on August 10, 2010, 09:47:09 PM
the people ask before use another person work, the mods looks cool but please, the nex time, ask me first
Sorry. I'll remember that.

UPDATE: Added pretty buttons! :af:

You got one long URL from the "Stages" to the end.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 10, 2010, 10:26:06 PM
You got one long URL from the "Stages" to the end.
Thanks for pointing that out.... I'm still getting used to this post organizing stuff. O.o

pretty cool
Father:Demonsplay Mother: Iris<br />Granpa:Nuke    siblings: polaris   companion: still searching<br />: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15103.msg260765#msg260765
Join the other recruits at: http://gunsontop.webs.com/