PiN0yB0i's Badace Textures (UPDATE: 10/27/2013) Double Rainbow Battlefield

Started by Pin0yB0i, July 28, 2010, 01:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


August 15, 2010, 05:37:05 AM #16 Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 05:38:13 AM by PiN0yB0i
BIG UPDATE 8/10/2010:
I GOT MY TV FIXED!
I joined Brawl Snapshots, which is an awesome site that lets you take pictures in-game and converts the .bin file into a .jpeg file and it works PERFECTLY.
Deleted Pikachu with Obito Goggles because I did not test it out in-game and there was no transparency effect at all whatsoever. :(
Finally added Shoop Da Whoop Bridge along with two other new stages.
Added new character hack.

Update 8/18/2010: Emo/Gothic Island added to OP.

New project....

Update 8/24/2010:
-Rainy Mario Circuit added.
-New project I am working on.

I am going to make my own bstrm topic.

I still think n64billy is bull[censored]ting you and that the animated textures have something to do with PSA. I just can't think of another reason why the animation would only take place during his wait1.

Quote from: DocStrange on August 26, 2010, 01:56:04 AM
I still think n64billy is bull[censored]ting you and that the animated textures have something to do with PSA. I just can't think of another reason why the animation would only take place during his wait1.
The reason why the animation takes place in wait1 is because it's modified in the MotionEtc. The only problem is is that I can't figure out how to do it.

September 02, 2010, 08:19:07 PM #21 Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:21:02 PM by PiN0yB0i
Update 9/2/2010:
Cosmo Meta Knight added.
I gave up on animating textures... :(


Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 06, 2010, 02:25:15 PM
Wow.. you certainly are talented [/sarcasm]
You were joking right? :oshi:
I try really hard at this... :oshi:



Lol, nice hacks, especially the Filipino Lucas, kasi Filipino rin naman ako :L (Yes I can speak Tagalog xD)


Quote from: ChibiIceClimberz on September 06, 2010, 09:17:12 PM
Lol, nice hacks, especially the Filipino Lucas, kasi Filipino rin naman ako :L (Yes I can speak Tagalog xD)


Thanks! :af:

I don't speak Tagalog, it's just that my dad is Pinoy... and he's the one in the family who speaks Tagalog... so yeah... >.>

Translation? :oshi:

Filipino rin naman ako = I'm also Filipino.

If your dad speaks Tagalog entirely to your family, you should understand some. xD

Only thing I'm learning for hacking is vertex hacking... and my computer can't allow 3DS Max, only Blender. Dx