PiN0yB0i's Badace Textures (UPDATE: 10/27/2013) Double Rainbow Battlefield

Started by Pin0yB0i, July 28, 2010, 01:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

UPDATE 9/10/2010:
FINALLY updated. I've been a little lazy...

-Red Death has been added.
-Spell checked "brstms." :af:
-New project and preview which should be done either by the end of the weekend or next week.








Periodic Table added and removed Periodic Table+ because I realized no one was downloading it...
New project.

Shoulder Padless Metaknight added.
Added link to my brstm thread.
New project.


Finally decided to update because I'm such a lazy bum. xD

Added Triple Rainbow to the list.

Finally, I have returned.

Most of my previews on this thread were ruined because brawlsnapshots.com was closed a long time ago. So I replaced the images with new ones.

Also, I added Fancy Pikachu V2.1. (Updated model and texture.) CSP at the bottom.