Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Project Neo, Making ZSS, Peach, and Zelda more fun for all  (Read 13467 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: July 27, 2010, 10:42:53 PM »

This is the topic I'll be showing my neo characters and my progress in creating them. Neo peach is pretty much finished after I touch up a few things with some new ideas. Anyway I'll post pics and stuff when I find the time. But for now here's some good info on what I have planned.

Neo ZSS: Super charged and Textured: 45% done
    Side Smash A: Sheiks side smash with two sweet spots that leave you with some quite nasty surprises, that is if you get hit. I'm hoping to extend the combo to up to two extra rounds Here's what I have planned.

Normal move before combo:
    Attack(First Kick in the move): Darkness does 15% Damage
    Sweet Spot: Small but deadly. Electric attack that does 30% Damage
    Attack(Second Kick): Fire with 26% damage
    Sweet Spot: Small but an instant KO 35% + Ice

Added combo once I know how to do so:(I don't really know how to make it yet.)
    First button tap
    First Kick(First kick in the normal move) 15% damage, Fire
    Sweet spot: Electric at 20% damage
    Second kick(second kick in the normal move) 25% damage Electric
    Sweet Spot: Fire 20%
    Second button tap:
    First Kick: 20% damage, darkness
    Sweet spot: none
    Second Kick: 25% damage, Fire
    Sweet spot: none

Up Smash A: done
    Sheiks Down smash
    First Kick: 10% damage + Electric
    Second Kick: 15% Damage + Electric

Down Smash A: still planning it out

Neutral Special: Ganondorf's punch with an electric charge, 20% damage, and takes half the time to charge up.

Down Special: Same but with more damage and faster charge (I need some help with that)
    Up special: Ganondorf's up b but does twice as much damage and goes twice as high(need some help here too)
    Side Special: Peaches special with a fire charge and 30% damage

Normal attacks: Still thinking on it
    Normal Air attacks: Still thinking on it

I'll update more as I go along/make progress. And I promise to get u guys some pictures tomorrow. :3

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 03:24:46 PM »

this sounds kool. there's hardly any ZSS hacks

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 03:54:33 PM »

this sounds kool. there's hardly any ZSS hacks
    I found out why too, she has a [censored]ty small .pac size for her FitSZerosuit file -_-;; I can't make it any bigger than 290 kb without it freezing at the CSS or after you select a stage

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 07:29:03 PM »

Scratch that! With the sacrifice of a few sounds and her blast graphics. I have almost everything completed. Will make a video of her in action soon. But for now.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9988&Moderated=All

BlazingBarrager
    Extreme Kitten

Kitty-Korp's Self-Proclaimed Super Saiyan 3

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 07:49:38 PM »

Neos huh? What exactly do you mean by "Neo" if you don't mind me asking?

Real men use Peach

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 08:11:41 PM »

Neos huh? What exactly do you mean by "Neo" if you don't mind me asking?

Neo is short for Neosian Tongue They're the baddies in a machinima series I'm making, and their psa's/textures are rather fitting for their names ^_^... Here's episode one and the prologue of that series if anyones curious. (I know, but it is my topic and it does show the neo characters sooo yeah)
    Prologue *points at video below*
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MJQ1EbPkMQ" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MJQ1EbPkMQ</a>

Episode one *points to video below*
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMqUeaaKCg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMqUeaaKCg</a>

I may redo these tomorrow with better quality pictures and stuff. But I dunno if I feel like it lol I guess so since I have a new texture for Neo Zero Suit Samus.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 08:16:56 PM »

I guess ima have to practice with neo zamus Awesome Face

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 08:27:44 PM »

I guess ima have to practice with neo zamus Awesome Face

Yup you will, Thankfully I have everything I wanted to change and a lot more than that. I think I WILL redo those videos, since I lost my ZSS texture (and made a new one) from that version of the video.

EDIT: Here is a link to my Neo ZSS, this is the simi-final/final release of her.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?aqucy44o4n77hb0
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 08:30:31 PM by NaruZeldaMaster » Logged

BlazingBarrager
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 02:56:32 PM »

Meh what the hell? I'll give her a try. It's not like there's anything else for Zero Suit Samus worth trying...well to my knowledge at least.

Real men use Peach

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 03:01:42 PM »

Meh what the hell? I'll give her a try. It's not like there's anything else for Zero Suit Samus worth trying...well to my knowledge at least.
    there is Motoko Kusanagi Awesome Face

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 06:10:07 PM »

Just be sure to taunt sparingly xD Cause this is her in action Tongue
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAAiAxZzTdI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAAiAxZzTdI</a>

BlazingBarrager
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 07:41:03 PM »

...what?

Real men use Peach

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 07:44:54 PM »

...what?

Mehhh I'm almost finished fiddling with Neo Peach, her look is slightly brighter than Neo Zero Suit Samus lol but her moves aren't quite as overpowered as long as you watch out for her frying pan, then run like hell XD

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 07:48:32 PM »

...what?
    she is a psa for zamus Tongue its in brawl vault

BlazingBarrager
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #14 on: August 01, 2010, 03:24:48 PM »

...what?
    she is a psa for zamus Tongue its in brawl vault
    Oh yeah. I remember seeing that.

...what?

Mehhh I'm almost finished fiddling with Neo Peach, her look is slightly brighter than Neo Zero Suit Samus lol but her moves aren't quite as overpowered as long as you watch out for her frying pan, then run like hell XD
    Yeah about Neo Zero Suit Samus. I think those removals effected the use of some of her attacks. They're now unusable (like her Side A Smash).
    And as for Neo Peach, will she be spawning items like Zero Suit does? To be perfectly honest, the items you picked for Zero Suit would fit Peach a lot better considering their origin.  Tongue

Real men use Peach

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: