EY's I - ALL Projects suspended indefinitely

Started by Eternal Yoshi, July 29, 2010, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Weird.
Did you modify the grab actions/subactions in any way yet?

If not, it may have to do with the character having special needs for their grabs, Like Yoshi.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on January 31, 2011, 07:13:47 PM
Weird.
Did you modify the grab actions/subactions in any way yet?

If not, it may have to do with the character having special needs for their grabs, Like Yoshi.

Well, I'm using ZSS's motion etc (because fixing ALL of wolfs animations for the model is a pain in the ass) so that may be part of it.

Should I just re-code the grab and pummels from scratch so they're like ZSS's? I think it's cause of the "go to" action being a different than ZSS's in the grab?


Quote from: EternalYoshi on January 31, 2011, 07:45:25 PM
You may have to. Also check the location of the ThrowN.

K, thanks for the tips. I'm going to see if the thrown N is on the same id as wolfs, then fix it in tabuu if it isnt?

Yes. Also double check the animation to see if the ThrowN is in the correct place.


Alright eternal, I opened wolf's .pac and his new model in the file, then I loaded ZSS's .pac and model in the file as well. I changed wolf's Thrown N and HaveL to the SAME bone index of ZSS's.(Because wolf's "model" is now technically ZSS's in the costume file) That should fix the freezing problem right?

If you used Tabuu to do so and checked the animation, then it should.

Quote from: EternalYoshi on February 01, 2011, 01:00:55 AM
If you used Tabuu to do so and checked the animation, then it should.
K I just checked the animation and it was way off, so I'm just gonna export and replace the animations then recode the catch collisions to look like ZSS's manually.

An update.

Lyn's counter is working now.
Also the bombs are gone.

The down special needs a few balance tweaks is all.

Awesome, that means I could possibly use either Lyn or cloud in the machinima I'm working on. (depends on who's psa  gets finished first)

For your next(psa) hack I have a few suggestions if you'd like XP

Banjo & Kazoie (Over mario): Mainly because there's an OMGGGGGGG level of epicness hack of him over mario.  There are tons of moves in the series, but I sugest that you use the first game as reference. As those moves are fairly easy to recreate in brawl.  The texture is so damn acurate it looks like an import, AND they even turned FLUDD into Kazoie! (I forget who did the hack, but you can find it yourself... XP)

Boba Fet(over snake): An epic texture, from Asyfer I think over snake. He pretty much demands a PSA. If you need reference. Try watching the latter half of the "Kimino" part in the third star wars movie. (I mean the third in the series, not the third to be made, which is episode VI I believe)

Eh, those are just ideas though.

After you're done with Lyn and everything, could you maybe lend me a hand on a couple of psa's I'm working on? I'll pm you the details if you're interested, but mostly it's JUST animation and coding work I need help with =3 (Coding work as in how to do the actual code X_X) I'll add you as a colaborator in the psa and shadowsnake too since he's working on a starfox Adventures Krystal



OK.

I'm not taking suggestions at this time.

The reason updates are sluggish are because I'm trying to get the models working bug-free.
I got the original bones linked correctly so now I'm trying to get the new bones properly
linked, even though they don't do anything.

I was expecting the Mdl0 converter and/or the Bone tree editor update that adds properly linked bones, but they still aren't here.

I've been making stages while I was waiting.

Meanwhile, Gray Fox and Lyn have been updates here and there.

Gray Fox has new fair, ftilt1, and ftilt2 animations and hitboxes, can wall jump, and will get a new Final Smash soon.

Lyn has her new dash attack finished, Her arrows tweaked, Down B counter working, and aerial attack hitboxes tweaked.

When I totally fix the models, I will release Gray Fox V0.4 and Lyn V0.2.

I should really link this to the OP.

OK. While I wait for the Mdl0 converter/Bone editor update to come here, I'm making this.