Gecko Loader help

Started by Blue Surge, July 30, 2010, 01:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I keep noticing these, "Gecko Loader" things in Brawl Vault. Any idea how I use them?
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

thay are wallpaper wen your about to load Gecko os hears how to use them:
you put them in the root of the sd card load Gecko os and bam!
new bg image did that help?
 
             

Hold on. I did that, and nothing happened!

And by root, you mean, like in no folders?
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

yes no folders
 
             

arent you supposed to put it in the apps folder?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com

no you put them in the outside folders and name it backgound
 
             

I might need details. I named it "backgound" and put it on the root of the SD card. Does this work with Gecko OS 1.9.1?
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

any Gecko OS