Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Sparkle-Ness & TeleportNess  (Read 19635 times)
Reaver Ind.
Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: August 07, 2009, 09:30:09 PM »

I've been on these forums for sometime now and I wanted to give something back to KC:MM.  It's not and still a work in progress, but I used PSA to edit Ness into something new.  So I give to you SPARKLE !

The idea came from the SSE when Ness entered with little star sparkles under his feet and flying away after defeating the giant Porkey statue.

Sparkling jumps

Sparkling skids

Sparkle run....  HEY YOU! GET OFF'A MY SPARKLES!

New Pk Freeze effect

AttackAirLw: has Dk's impale move.

The tragic side affect of the sparkles.

Life Up (I forget if this pic was alpha or omega when I did this)  *yawn* so tired.
    SPARKLY yes?

Introducing Teleport-Ness.  Note that nothing really changed from Ness' previous move hack but a few additional moves been added to him.

coming out of the warp portal

another shot but this time landing a hit!

sent flying.

New PK Rockin attack hitting in random places but close around Ness (may change that to a range attack)- Credit goes to Finman702 for letting me use the his fireworks idea from his PSI Fireworks move set for Ness' PK Rockin.

finishing off with a combination of Fireworks and a giant electric shock.

EDIT

Pk shield - using the Appeal Lw action.  NOW WITH COOL VORTEX THING FLAVOR! (credit goes to kirbys246 for helping me remove the PSI magnet with his Avatar Ness).

:pedobear:
    AWESOME 2.0! reference pic.  poor little Kana lol

Pk beam projectile

-added new sound effects to PK Rockin
    -sparkle ding sound effects used for pk beam

http://www.mediafire.com/?ozjfqydwmyi
    *his PK Rockin does not match with the with either the graphics or the damage and I've tried to fix this but I got nothing good in the end.  So I'm really hoping for some good suggestions on this please. Sad
    Is turning out great even if the new sound effect makes you still hear "PK STAR STORM" it's still neat IMO.

*Pk thunder has been altered to have Lucas' pk thunder multiple shock attack, srry no pic.

Edit 9/26/09:
    *Pk Shield and Pk Beam is still being worked on until I can find a way or some help to remove it to use effect #34 "Cool Vortex thing" as the new shield.  And when I do obtain the needed help, the pics will dated and removed.  Except for Kana, she stays. Awesome Face

*New and Important*
    Teleport-Ness paralysis move is now down B as to his Pk Sheild+Beam is now Side B.

*kirbys246 has offered his/her wisdom and helped me remove the PSI magnet graphic.  I'll post the new pics ASAP and place crediting kirbys246 next to it.  Thanks for taking the time to help me Smiley

I hope y'all enjoy my FABULOUS alterations to Ness.  And thankyou KC:MM for the textures, guides and everything! Happy Face
    credit goes to MasterBelch's Ninten(Ness) and Androu1's Teddy(Lucas) used in the pics.

EDITZ on Sparkle-Ness:  Shine effect on him when he stands still. more speed with collision damage,  his Lw taunt can recharge his life aka PSI Lifeup alpha (spamable).  changed the Attack Air F and Attack Dash effect to snowflake and added a new fire effect to the Attack Air B, a ground like effect to Attack Air Lw, and an aura effect to Attack Air Hi.

Last Eidtz: Sparkel-Ness FINAL
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mwzijqztnin
    added new screen shots!
    *fixed spammed PSI life up (now Omega with heart container)
    *Paralysis instead of pk fire
    *Hyponsis replaces AttackS3 Lw (must be used in close range)
    *third attack in original combo is your bat
    * forward tilt is pk fire
    *Appeal Hi - facing left = food
    *Appeal Hi - facing right = Mr.satrurn
    *Appeal S - both sides = homerun bat
    *Appeal Lw - facing left = team heal ball
    *Appeal Lw - facing right = heart container
    *no longer invincible while running (but still dose damage)

Last Important note: CREDIT goes to Yoshi6852's  "True Ness" for the hypnosis and paralysis concept and Jose_Gallardo "CC Shadow" for the healing item taunt and speed concept for my Ness charcter move set.  This should have been done from the start and I apologize for that. Sad
    « Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 07:33:17 PM by Raijinmaru » Logged

Canon98
    KC:MM Team
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 09:35:09 PM »

Sparkles? Reminds me of Twili...*shot*

Lol, but good start Smiley

redhedge
    Shadow's slave
    Expert Kitten

well....yeah

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 09:40:35 PM »

cool

Zolga
    Newbie Kitten

I <3 Everyone!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 09:41:56 PM »

Nice.
    This looks interesting.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »

Thank you for the replies.  Right now I'm trying to figure out how to generate a Franklin badge for one of the taunts.  But I have no clue on where to start so I'm just picking random things now.  I'm also trying to figure out the external graphics for Ness, but again still having no clue what I'm donig Mario Facepalm.  So I'll be using different combination's till I find what I'm looking for.

Edit: I found the code for the franklin badge but instead of being placed on the body, Ness holds it in his hand and it does not have the reflective property at all. Im srs here I figured it out, for items anyway.
    « Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 12:14:05 AM by Raijinmaru » Logged

igotsthepower9000
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 12:22:17 PM »

Thank you for the replies.  Right now I'm trying to figure out how to generate a Franklin badge for one of the taunts.  But I have no clue on where to start so I'm just picking random things now.  I'm also trying to figure out the external graphics for Ness, but again still having no clue what I'm donig Mario Facepalm.  So I'll be using different combination's till I find what I'm looking for.

Edit: I found the code for the franklin badge but instead of being placed on the body, Ness holds it in his hand and it does not have the reflective property at all. Im srs here I figured it out, for items anyway.

An easier idea would be to copy the defense collision that happens when say fox or pit uses their down B, you could keep it going for a while, or apply it to his waiting, walking, running, jumping, etc animations, so he always reflects.

...I just got an idea.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 06:17:17 PM »

A shining upadate has been made.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 11:30:09 AM »

Final update made.  Now I'm going to edit Lucario to make him more Mewtwo-ish  Awesome Face

Alphatron
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 08:03:53 PM »

NOICE! I was planning on doing Lucas with some more of Kumatora's moves as well as his own support moves. Mind if I base him off of what you've done a bit?

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 09:30:07 PM »

Go ahead.  I can't wait to see more Earthbound related move sets. Happy Face

Finman702
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 09:34:03 PM »

I like it!

I've got a very simple question for you today: who's your favorite existing Super Smash Bros. character?
    Is it Captain Falcon, or one of the many inferior filler characters they put in so everyone wouldn't just
    pick Captain Falcon?

pawnch
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 06:27:16 PM »

this s SICK. Good job!

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 12:32:00 PM »

Thanks.  I'm probably going to scrap my idea of mewtwo since there's one already in the making somewhere else.  But I feel that I should continue on editing Ness.  I have made another moveset for him but retaining the same moves from Sparkle-Ness but changing a few taunts, decreased speed to normal, minus sparkles, and added his "OK?" sound effect on one of his winning taunts (the one where he jumps twice and nods).  I'm also trying to have Ness teleport with his Entry animation, but all I came up with is placing the animation to his Up-tilt A attack.  The causes a little more damage than Pk thunder.  If anyone wants it I'll post the link up since I really can't find any other way to make characters to use another characters teleporting move.

Alphatron
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 06:05:37 AM »

For PSI Teleport, you could always make him go invisible when he starts running. Someone on smashboards did that with Sheik.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 10:47:35 PM »

Well I wasn't able to find what you were talking about with Shiek but I figured it out from the project Mewtwo move set there.  I testing it right now, but I'm going to give the mediafire link in this so others can try him out so I know what else to add or subtract from him.

http://www.mediafire.com/?i52yofft3zj
    *note that its the same as sparkle-ness except that he is now faster than any character even faster than CC Shadow.  I just added some visibility on certain places that I thought it needed and replaced some of the running dust effects with small explosions.*  So ya'll tell me what you think of it.

Edit: this post really needed to be edited to clear up the fact that any of these characters are not faster than CC Shadow in any way.
    « Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 01:32:15 AM by Raijinmaru » Logged

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: