vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER on September 06, 2011, 09:55:57 PMdude stop being creepy  :srs: KTH doesn't need Dolphin, even if he did, he can still get it himself.
KTH needs Dolphin because
1.KTH's Wii broke down
2. he probably won't be able to make hacks
Reseaons why I'll send him Dolphin:
1. He'll have to get Brawl ISO
2. Wii scrubber
3. He'll have to download to much stuff

So that's why I'll just send it to him in one pack on Friday or Saturday

Quote from: Recolor Master on September 07, 2011, 12:06:38 AM
KTH needs Dolphin because
1.KTH's Wii broke down
2. he probably won't be able to make hacks
Reseaons why I'll send him Dolphin:
1. He'll have to get Brawl ISO
2. Wii scrubber
3. He'll have to download to much stuff

So that's why I'll just send it to him in one pack on Friday or Saturday

Quote from: KTH on September 06, 2011, 09:33:25 PM
My PC don't launch emulator, he suck.

Quote from: Recolor Master on September 07, 2011, 12:06:38 AM
KTH needs Dolphin because
1.KTH's Wii broke down
2. he probably won't be able to make hacks
Reseaons why I'll send him Dolphin:
1. He'll have to get Brawl ISO
2. Wii scrubber
3. He'll have to download to much stuff

So that's why I'll just send it to him in one pack on Friday or Saturday


he got his wii back dammit,
and why do you insist to send him the [censored] ?
is it a virus you got there ?

because Scorpion is awesome and I really wanted him to make more hacks and no Dolphin is not a virus

Quote from: Recolor Master on September 07, 2011, 10:53:52 AM
because Scorpion is awesome and I really wanted him to make more hacks and no Dolphin is not a virus
He told me that if he doesn't get his Wii working, he's gonna quit for good.

Don't force him to come back if he can't.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



O_O
How did you take pictures? Did you ask someone to take them?

Anyway, good job. Looks like a model import.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I rechearching SSBB NTSC Download no torrent...

ok, this is no hatred message, no joke,etc.

knowing how u made this hack, it is incredible, seriously, its looking really good knowing how u made that texture using pictures...

BUT, the shoulder things, and the sheath look a little bit weird, there is some stretching on the texture, and on some places textures dont match, i know its hard to make CF textures match correctly, so dont think im trying to discourage you. ^^

Scorpion looking awesome but needing more CP. slots :D (full of Goku+jokekid´s Disney hercule right now)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Tomorrow, i'll try to start Baby Mario and Baby Luigi over IC...I'll try...

but starwaffe going this right now (i think)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 10, 2011, 12:07:02 AM
but starwaffe going this right now (i think)
well he said he was but we never know what he is up too xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Trying to finish Frieza... I need to found how to delete the facial head..

As far as Freeza goes, would it be possible to make the toes point out at angles like a duck rather than all three of them go straight?  Since Lucario doesn't have individual toes, they wouldn't be able to turn individually, and their natural position at the moment seems odd.

To give you a better idea, your feet are like this:
  _  _
|   |   |
|   |   |
|   |   |

I think the feet should be like this:

     _ _
   /  |  \
  /   |   \
/    |    \