vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

so are ness and lucas ¬¬
they are oddly-shaped tiny with HUGE heads, just like south park characters xD

Well, they aren't the same size as Ness and Lucas.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Dragonite is looking amazing and you need to get it fixed son!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 06, 2011, 10:44:57 PM
Dragonite is looking amazing and you need to get it fixed son!

this ^ (besides you being my son in the fam...)

try to deactivate the wing bones, that fixed it on my Arbiter vertex.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


but charizard uses his wings in attacks...

February 10, 2011, 07:27:03 PM #290 Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 07:34:53 PM by KTH
So what new....

About Dragonite, i have speak with Aafyre if he can help me, he agree, thank. But when he have a time. After, i continue to work on the Melle Project (now Ganondorf).

And please : Here it's my thread about "normal" hack, don't talk about "Melee Project" here, thank guy.

So, again...

Now, i try to fix Yoshi's Island 64 stage and i continue to work on Silver and Ganondorf Melee.


I need to finish in first Ganondorf, Sheik and Doctor Mario.


I work on two surprise. I have finish one, i gonna upload him.

February 17, 2011, 04:55:49 PM #296 Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 04:56:51 PM by Sorceress
I guess i need to visit this thread more often for surprises ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


I am liking everything I see so far.  I hope for the success of every project you work on.

Keep up the great work ^_^.