vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Epic Baby Mario is epic <3

I'm really liking these, KTH.

Quote from: Helter Skelter on July 01, 2011, 03:48:45 PM
Epic Baby Mario is epic <3

I'm really liking these, KTH.


Thank you <3

And.... Baby Mario released.


Dude, that Baby Mario is EPIC man!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 01, 2011, 04:20:04 PM #844 Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 04:50:08 PM by MarioDK
i try it out on my moveset for SMBZ mario moveset
if it works and etc. i add your´s
(bad too my 3ds max 8 dont work so i can´t make a raccon baby mario out of yours but i can make afew others textures :D)
also as soon i got time i will make paper/baby mario oneslot for my new Fire mario moveset  :af2:

also for Fire Luigi moveset in the future

Edit:
too manys bones renamed :( and i think filesize will be too big for Fitmotion.pac
if i make Animations/resizer for legs and etc. :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

EK these babies are AWESOME!!, if he had SFX I would replace mario for good.

I love the baby vertexes!

Great job on them, KTH.

ತಎತ

NICE BABY MARIO =D
Hey, could anyway one edit P:m's mario motion file so we can baby mario?
I cant use brawl box in my computer, so its impossible  for me to do it by myself.

ALSO, if someone can do the same thing to P:M's link motion file, for using Pik's young link, it would be wonderful! :D

Anyway, how's oot young link over toon link going KTH?
Super Smash Bros Melee Hacking Team:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=16583.0

The best Baby Mario I have ever seen in my entire life.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 01, 2011, 08:21:41 PM
The best Baby Mario I have ever seen in my entire life.

^This... Couldn't have said it better myself.

Very impressive KTH!

yeah it is good but too bad so many bone is renamed and i dont thing i can get Animations for them to my SMBZ moveset :( since the filesize limit is close on the Fitmotion.pac for the moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

why do u rename so many bones????
i mean, i dont think its necesary to rename hands and feet...

This Baby Mario is awesome/cute, i love the way it looks, its totally gonna be in my brawl game.  :happy:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

KTH, sorry but i wont be able to fix ganondorf, since my 3ds max got messed up... T.T

After your done with Baby Peach can you work on Baby Daisy afterwords, KTH?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿