vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

I think Crash going.. Crash. lol

Some vertices should be explose.

June 11, 2011, 06:17:22 PM #721 Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 06:18:22 PM by MarioDK
KTH i think i got a request and even a fast one (i think)
my avvy for mario(maybe luigi too) we got raccon mario/luigi so why not tanooki mario/luigi :D
we needs :moar: mario powerups and that one is most needed
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




Holy [censored] KTH Fox Assualt is looking amazing. You did great on the face.

Assault fox looks great, will go good with my Krystal.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 11, 2011, 11:31:36 PM
Holy [censored] KTH Fox Assualt is looking amazing. You did great on the face.
I agree ^
--
good job KTH :3

face is the most impressive part of that hack, it looks great ^^

Assault Fox's face, like everyone is saying, is awesome man.
Keep it up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



June 14, 2011, 07:12:57 PM #731 Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:14:18 PM by Zack Fair-Omega
AWESOME :O


EDIT: The CSS icons you use to present your hacks, Assault Fox's doesn't work.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Melee Fox looks awesome.

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]:srs:

I love it.
He goes good with Melee Falco!
Hey is there an Assault Falco?
Maybe you can make him someday.