Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help with custom contenet  (Read 1399 times)
silentboy12
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: August 08, 2010, 06:05:47 AM »

Hey im sorta new here, anyway im using riivolution (1.03) to load up all custom textures, music etc. (the xml's i am using are Michi's pal xml to load up character mods, music, css, custom menus and csss. The other xml i am using is the brawl mod loader from the riivolution site to load up custom movies and sounds)

There are a few problems i am having however. First any custom stage i have downloaded containing a .rel file does not load up it just freezes while loading with that irritating noise. I have placed them in the correct directories (seperately each time for each xml e.g. the normal xml requires it to be placed in private/wii/app/rsbp/pf/module while mod launcher xml requires it to be placed in X/brawlmods/stages) i read in the tutorial section that it could be due to a corrupted .rel file but i have redownloaded the stage many times

The other problem (not really a problem just a query really) is that custom strap menus dont load, ive renamed the file to strapEN.pac and placed it in X/private/wii/app/rsbp/pf/menu/strap ive even moved the folder and file to various other destinations on the sd card but no result, just the same default loading screen

Also (last question i promise) is there a way to load alloys in css using riivolution?

Im using a pal wii with a pal version of brawl. My wii is 4.1
any help would be much appreciated

New Age Retro Hacker
Hyper Kitten

Hahaha! Oktoberfest!

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 06:27:35 AM »

I can help you with the Strap issue: put them in pf/menu2 and name it sc_strap_en or _es, _nl etc.
    They work diffrent in the Pal version.

silentboy12
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 07:43:16 AM »

now all i get is a black screen im from england so i use _en i tried with to different custom strap screens from this site, oh well it was progress. Thanks btw

New Age Retro Hacker
    Hyper Kitten

Hahaha! Oktoberfest!

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 11:44:22 AM »

Well what I do is open up an unedited Pal Strap loader from the Pal Data Partition(http://www.4shared.com/dir/24822780/c710b6f4/data_partrion_2__pal_.html), and export the textures from the one I got from BrawlVault and replace the textures in the unedited one.

silentboy12
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 01:35:13 PM »

cool, i'l try it out as soon as i get some free time. Thanks for the help

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: