Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velen Zaiga on November 23, 2010, 04:35:55 AM
My opinion: make Rudio bend over more when he does the Fireball animation, doing something similar to Wario when he does the Wario Waft.
Maybe like when Wario does one of his wait animations where he bends down and scratches his butt.

Ok guys. I'll fix both them up.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



hello to my adoring fans! [/ego] Just wanting to let everyone know I'm taking a break on my Animations for a week or 3. Don't worry, I'm not quitting like I did before. I've done so much on Rudio lately I'm kind burnt and needing a break. So I'm taking some personal time off and will return to finish what's left. Also Announcing the next HUGE project after Rudio:

Project: Super Mario Bro Z - Mario!

Yes! I'll be bringing to life our beloved Mario from SMBZ flash toon. I'll be starting a Psa help section when I get around to starting animations for it. Anyways Tootles!
......did I just say tootles? God I'm getting old..


Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm awaiting a rudio texture revamp but when it's ready I'm going to start back on him.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Rudio is now finished. Enjoy.

Also an amusing fact:

During the time to compile the video and upload, I rand a test of how rude this guy is against lvl 9 Cpus (him lvl 9 also). The results:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'd have the last 2 in here but I froze the wii taking the sd card out to get a pic. Amusing fact though
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on December 17, 2010, 02:51:00 PM
Rudio is now finished. Enjoy.

Also an amusing fact:

During the time to compile the video and upload, I rand a test of how rude this guy is against lvl 9 Cpus (him lvl 9 also). The results:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'd have the last 2 in here but I froze the wii taking the sd card out to get a pic. Amusing fact though


I like the animations on that guy. And it's kool that he one against almost every character

DUUUDE :D

After you take a long enough break do you think you could do some custom animations (SOME not all for the character) for my Rocker Mario idea? (he's supposed to be Gangsta Luigi's brother) These are the only animations I want to change, as well as a 1-5 scale on complexity of it.

First A attack: dude, not even a 1 lol
Second a attack: again, pretty easy
Third A attack: pretty easy

Wait 2: 2 still not that complex though
Wait 3: 1
Up taunt: 1
Side Taunt: 1

Dash Attack: 3 only cause of a smoother animation being required.
Up Special (Start): 1
Up Special: 3 again, only cause of the animation itself
Special fall(will be used for side and up special): 2

Side Special: 3 only cause it's a charging animation and the move itself in one animation.

I have no solid plans to start the project YET because I'm working on Ultra-chu right now. Just a few more things to add and it'll be finished.

However I'm not going to rush you, so you can take as long a break as you need if u want to help. :)

Stop asking me NaruZeldaMaster...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Taunt mini-pack completed and updated on the op. (leaves.)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm starting some new projects but I'm missing some files. I need Pure files of FitPikminMotionEct and FitLizardonMotionEct (I prob misspelled that one). Can anyone send those to me please?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



The second animation file you're looking for is in the common5.pac
Olimar's i have no idea where it is :/

Quote from: Rydia-11 on December 30, 2010, 12:31:44 PM
I'm starting some new projects but I'm missing some files. I need Pure files of FitPikminMotionEct and FitLizardonMotionEct (I prob misspelled that one). Can anyone send those to me please?

They should be in the resources section in Brawlvault.

Quote from: Chuy on December 30, 2010, 06:14:06 PM
The second animation file you're looking for is in the common5.pac
Olimar's i have no idea where it is :/
Charizard's in Common5?
Quote from: songeflemy on December 30, 2010, 06:14:15 PM
They should be in the resources section in Brawlvault.
I think I'm using that very link to dl everything honestly.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Yeah or one of the the other common files