Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

don't forget, Feb 1 is when I'll start my new rude animation. Keep those votes coming in!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



OP updated with my lastest project results.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I said it in the Fams thread, and I'll say it here.

Only complaint is how slow the most of them do the dance

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey Rydia, I know you're not taking requests or suggestions but.....

MAKE EVERYONE DO THE THRILLER PLEASE XD

I don't really like MJ but The thriller would be epic for the lols anyway

awesome caramelldansen taunts! That must have taken a while to do for everyone. Diddy looks especially good with the tail animation and all. Nice job!

Thanks Mario. Honestly took me under 4 days.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Bump. keep those votes coming.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



(Dumb question :srs: ) What animation program do you use to make animations?

Quite the dumb question XD But I'm not going to be mean. BrawlBox ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





^Oh, yeah I forgot about that and I remember dingo has tutorials. *facepalm* Sorry.

It's ok =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



:ninja'd: update is :ninja'd: ... and :af:
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!