Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

lol I'll attempt it after the next project. Also may get put on hold if Megaman X project is finnally running.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Awww... ): Oh well, it's cool. ^_^

I just watched the video (for a personal reminder) and noticed how slow he raised. The problem with that is I dono how long the Entrance is off hand... But I may have to do the animation rather fast.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You know how they pan the camera to each character on the "3, 2, 1" and then show them all  on the "GO!"? What if when they show him he rises to half way, and when they show the go he's fully out? Would that work? Also, Chicken, Flower, Egg, Seed.

hmmm Yeah I could do som'in like that. Sometimes the Camera doesn't do the zoom but either way I could possibly do som'in with the "Melt".

....and What?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



It's from the video XD And I hope that can work. But about the walk, I went through Sonic's animations and Shadow's animations and nothing matched. Also, you downloaded the Mephiles pack right?

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 09, 2010, 06:34:15 PM
It's from the video XD And I hope that can work. But about the walk, I went through Sonic's animations and Shadow's animations and nothing matched. Also, you downloaded the Mephiles pack right?

I'm playing Borderlands with my GF atm. I was gonna work on it tomorrow... maybe.. I've been accepted into the Vindictus Closed Beta so i'll prob be plaing that for a bit.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 09, 2010, 06:37:02 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on August 09, 2010, 06:34:15 PM
It's from the video XD And I hope that can work. But about the walk, I went through Sonic's animations and Shadow's animations and nothing matched. Also, you downloaded the Mephiles pack right?

I'm playing Borderlands with my GF atm. I was gonna work on it tomorrow... maybe.. I've been accepted into the Vindictus Closed Beta so i'll prob be plaing that for a bit.
I was gonna try out Vindictus but my computer would be extrememly slow.. Have fun ^_^

Ak. I got the animation for peach's side - b done (minus the dress)  but ran into a snag...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_tbIHtsv5w
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



So she does it super fast, goes through the floor, and bumps back with hearts from her butt when she hits..

right... I think part of it's cause of my "null" (1 Frame) SpecialSStart. The rest must be PSA...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 10, 2010, 01:29:21 AM
right... I think part of it's cause of my "null" (1 Frame) SpecialSStart. The rest must be PSA...
Probably, try copying ganondorf's special low stuff to the apropriate stuff on peaches side B and changing it from his bones to hers (I'm sure there pretty much the same, but just to be sure) I also figured out checking 'moves character' in animation flags works out some of those kinks.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 10, 2010, 02:14:06 AM
Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 10, 2010, 01:29:21 AM
right... I think part of it's cause of my "null" (1 Frame) SpecialSStart. The rest must be PSA...
Probably, try copying ganondorf's special low stuff to the apropriate stuff on peaches side B and changing it from his bones to hers (I'm sure there pretty much the same, but just to be sure) I also figured out checking 'moves character' in animation flags works out some of those kinks.
That's cool, though i don't have those options in BB.

gannon's move has 2 stages while Peach has 3 (and possible 4th but I haven't tried looking for it)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 10, 2010, 02:16:01 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 10, 2010, 02:14:06 AM
Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 10, 2010, 01:29:21 AM
right... I think part of it's cause of my "null" (1 Frame) SpecialSStart. The rest must be PSA...
Probably, try copying ganondorf's special low stuff to the apropriate stuff on peaches side B and changing it from his bones to hers (I'm sure there pretty much the same, but just to be sure) I also figured out checking 'moves character' in animation flags works out some of those kinks.
That's cool, though i don't have those options in BB.

gannon's move has 2 stages while Peach has 3 (and possible 4th but I haven't tried looking for it)

That's simple, you could probably do away with the third one(on peach) and change the first two apropriately, making sure to deleate everything in the psa part of the third one. (I could probably do that part for you)

interesting offer. SpecialSStart is when she twirls around, SpecialSJump is her flying through the air, then SpecialSEnd is her Landing on her ass. What i did was 1 Framed SpecialSStart, just Jump for the.. well... jump... then had her land in End. End result was that high speed...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!