Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nothing but agreements on that.

I'm picky about my animation quality. >.>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey Kit, I wanna know something: Is it all right with you if I use your ZSS Caramelldansen animation on my Miku Hatsune hack? Thanks.

Sure, by all means. coulda pm'ed that XD. Don't needa collab, just mark me down as a credit (people like to add me as a collab >.>'') just make sure you merge the Psa, since it has a gun fix, unless you don't have a gun.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




All peachy then.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Updated Tifa's Moveset color code and added the a0.65 video.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



so you did finish this Animations :D cool

want to port it over Mario or "insert epic char. for me here" :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 11, 2011, 06:35:39 PM
so you did finish this Animations :D cool

want to port it over Mario or "insert epic char. for me here" :D

Even though his left arm doesn't move much, I don't feel like doing the math (atm) to fix it for it being able to go over other models. (Also the last part of the animation, Sonic's legs extend out, like the gif did)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Shweet, Tifa is up and running again ;D awesome!
Also, a question. Is that a model port of Kit over ZSS I see in your avy? o.o

 :af2: Downloaded those Sonic animations. Too awesome  ;)
^3^

Tifa's looking great, but you really, REALLY need to need Cure some. 30% is quite a bit, so either have some much longer lag when using it, or decrease the percentage.

Other than that, it's awesome. :3

Also, Dat air guitar. :3

October 14, 2011, 11:33:19 AM #387 Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 11:34:36 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: Dark Aura on October 14, 2011, 04:58:21 AM
Tifa's looking great, but you really, REALLY need to need Cure some. 30% is quite a bit, so either have some much longer lag when using it, or decrease the percentage.

Other than that, it's awesome. :3

Also, Dat air guitar. :3
It's interuptable, and if you KO someone, it's enough time to get atleast 1 Cure off. Even then it's not very helpful at times. It's one of those "Last ditch effort" things. Also to Counter the fact it's healing and the 30%, I've taken away the Air Down B.

Quote from: xZedkiel on October 14, 2011, 03:53:55 AM
Shweet, Tifa is up and running again ;D awesome!
Also, a question. Is that a model port of Kit over ZSS I see in your avy? o.o
Mmmmaaaayyybbbbbeeee..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: xZedkiel on October 14, 2011, 03:53:55 AM
Shweet, Tifa is up and running again ;D awesome!
Also, a question. Is that a model port of Kit over ZSS I see in your avy? o.o
:srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Can I induce hype?

I know this isn't a Stage topic or what ever but hey. Here's som'in random and special for ya'll to look forward too. Hell if I learn enough, I could even put my animations in the back ground of these things someday =D
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!