Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 10, 2011, 03:25:53 AM
So about how much space do I free up deleating said "junk" precisely? And I mean all of it, since she won't use the whip or anything at all related to the gun in the din psa.

I won't be doing anything too spactacular, maybe some new A attacks animation wise with a fire element, and the specials graphics will be minimal but interesting.
beats me honestly. I can't psa. I just know deleting the paraliser stuff adds more psa room.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You're working on Tifa again?
That's awesome! Good luck Kit :)
3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

Quote from: Micaiah on June 10, 2011, 12:41:19 PM
You're working on Tifa again?
That's awesome! Good luck Kit :)
Oh how that smiley makes me laugh every time XD

Dropping Brawl hacking for good as there is no interest in not only the Tifa project, but also any other ideas I may develop. Was planning on an Alice Psa moveset, but no one is going to help me Psa. So know what? Peace. You won't see anything else from me in the form of brawl hacks. I'm not even going to release the animated N-B, for no one honestly cares.*locks topic*
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



*dusts topic off* Well. Seems Tifa's hit her limit on Zss so The Annoying, Spammy boy with wings was replaced with our beastly damsel. Added a couple of Ideas to the Op.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Yahoo, you're back!
God damn file limits... Did you port Tifa's vertex over pit, or will he need a completely new one?

Quote from: Dark Aura on August 18, 2011, 05:14:14 AM
Yahoo, you're back!
God damn file limits... Did you port Tifa's vertex over pit, or will he need a completely new one?
Complete replacement, without codes.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Rydia (PsoBB) on August 18, 2011, 05:16:11 AM
Complete replacement, without codes.
Sweet, that's really cool. I'm getting Tifa when she's done, for sure :D


Wait, Kit actually managed to port a ZSS hack over to pit... w/o flaws?
I wonder if they'd do that just for the normal zss...
Cause like, I have this idea for a din psa that requires a LOT of filespace. and Pit is the king of psa filesize sooo...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 18, 2011, 04:44:44 PM
Wait, Kit actually managed to port a ZSS hack over to pit... w/o flaws?
Actually that was the great work of Snoopy and KJP. There's some freeze problems, but it could be PSA related.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



O, I guess I'll see if I can ask snoops for help with that...tsunade needs a psa man D:
BTW: glad to see we're both over our little differences ^+^ kinda....? :oshi:

Did you mean like removing the blaster from the fitZSS.pac and the psa, like all the coding for it and stuff? How much room did it add O_0

No. Just answering a question. And I wouldn't know.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Rydia (PsoBB) on August 18, 2011, 11:20:16 PM
No. Just answering a question. And I wouldn't know.
I love you.

If you need testing or anything of the sort, let me know, I'll gladly help in any way I can, Kit.

Quote from: Weenie on August 18, 2011, 11:21:52 PM
I love you.

If you need testing or anything of the sort, let me know, I'll gladly help in any way I can, Kit.
Thanks but I already got one ^_^ though I'd gladly play a few more rounds someday with tifa and you XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!