Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

:D

I figured out a better way toe xplain what I meant...

Basically a kinda... flick.

Because when I saw the animation, I imagined a gymnast doing that on a pole and I've seen one do it before... since she tucked in, she would rotate more, so yeah, I think her head would be good being at the 290 degree-ish mark as she was tucked in and as her body expanded, her rotation would slow down into the end of the falling animation at the end of the animation.

Hopefully thats making sense... and of course I believe you'll be animating the tail accordingly. You said the animation itself was a wip afterall.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I did update the "flick" from letting go of Blade, and tweeked her tail more durring the blade swing. I did see that issue when I was making recovery adjustments for Jiggy.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Cool.

Glad you caught that. Looking forward to the next preview.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

With Jiggy being "away" for an unknown amount of time, Seems Kit and all of my other ideas will have to be put on hold... Specially Kit, due to Jiggy having the only up to date build and me not being able to access it... What's a girl to do....

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I heard about his absence yeah.. Big bummer.. For you and him both. <_>;

Can you not psa at all?

Perhaps this would be a good time to learn. o_O
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Nope, and some of the stuff that's scripted are pretty advanced stuff... specially with her being over ZSS and all.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You could always just... animate what you need and wait for KJP to come around.

I'm actually decent at PSAing... kinda. If you have any questions like what kinda animations would a certain attack need + how would it be PSA'd, I may be able to answer it.

The advanced stuff like... Gliding and On Hit Cancel systems is what I don't know how to do. But maybe I could help a little while KJP is gone?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Be outa place, due to him having the most up to date Psa build. I don't even have a proper Side-B build (the one he gave me wasn't even part of the "alpha" build). There's alotta action calls, like that Side B one where I have it Tilt at an angle to do som'in else and what not. Much of what I do is needing an advanced hand..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Mk, at the very least you should still animate her.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Leaving this note here:
I've just lost my house so this will be my last day online for a while. I'll beable to get online with my cell but outside that I'll rarely be online till I get my own net again. I'll try to get stuff done with Kit and Cerebella, but I'll prob be pretty bored and be playing some of my offline games.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



o-o

Well. [censored].

Should I lock this thread until you settle things?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh my gosh o_o  That's terrible to hear. 

Real Sorry. That's just awful to hear.

Well holy crap, I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck, huh?