Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on December 04, 2012, 09:16:16 PM
Yhank you, my slave.
lmao :P


btw looks really cool so far.

Quote from: Kagemaru on December 04, 2012, 05:41:56 AM
I'm glad you're back as well.

You're animations are better then mine, but I like to see people do things better then me because it motivates me to be better. :D
indeed.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on December 04, 2012, 09:16:16 PM
Yes, that's the one. Thank you.
No problem.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on December 04, 2012, 09:16:16 PM
my slave.
:>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 04, 2012, 09:51:49 PM
No problem.
:>.>:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

LOL!!!!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Who wants to watch me ANIMATE?!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Y u no use BB .67b?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 07, 2012, 10:11:15 PM #653 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 02:46:18 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Talk to me in Live Stream D= Also that bb has issues... And I don't like it's lay out.

Post Merge: December 08, 2012, 02:46:18 AM

Ahhh!! That felt great =3 Got some great animations done for Kit today. Thanks to those who did stop by ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I have such a bad memory... I posted then got into my own world and even did my own stream. D:

So I missed yours.

And I wanted to see kit stuff too :oshi:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I'll be doing more tomorrow, like finish up the 3 stages of Kit's Air-D-B (got stage 1 done today), some Jumps and Falls, and maybe som'in else if I'm still feeling it =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'll see if there is a live stream app. I know there is a join me app though. Who is kit over?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

And the animation for Air-D-B is done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Nice. Could use a bit more attention in the feet area though. You can see her knee and feet going through the ground as shes getting up.

I suggest picking her left foot up slightly so that it looks like she's taking a step into her wait1 pose, instead of having it slide into the position. It adds a bit of realism.

Other then that, the only way I see this animation getting any better would be is if you added a reaction to the upper part of her body upon landing.

Like having her shoulders, arms, upper body kinda... react to the landing. Kinda like a rubber band effect... After landing, her body would keep the momentum for a slight second then go back to the pose she held originally...

At least thats how I see it in my head logically.

But thats being nit-picky. The animation itself is top notch.

---

A suggestion thats not really needed is that maybe you could have her pull the sword out, then have it do a kinda spin as it goes back to its floating position instead of just flying to it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 11, 2012, 05:21:11 PM #659 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 05:24:07 PM by Kit Ballard - CellPhone
I like. I'll patch in some changes, but not much a the animation is pretty fast as is, and there will be effects from landing so it won't be too noticable. Also there's not enough frames left to have blade recover like you pointed out. Already tried lol