Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sayonara, Shadow the Hedgehog Kit. Good luck and stay safe.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've had that happen to me. i wouldn't wish that on anyone... Best of luck. Keep that chin up cause its not so bad after a while. You'll be back here in no time.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Good Luck  :) Hope you get back on your feet soon :)

Oh [censored]. That's... unfortunate Kit :srs:
Hope to see ya around.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm really sorry for what has happened. I hope everything works out for you.

Though we don't talk much, Still gonna miss having you around. : (

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 10, 2013, 04:56:22 PM
o-o

Well. [censored].

Should I lock this thread until you settle things?
No. As I said I can come by on the.cell. And ty guya

Quote from: Kit Ballard - CellPhone on January 11, 2013, 11:38:57 PMNo. As I said I can come by on the.cell. And ty guya
All right then.

I hope things get better for you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

As many of you (or the very small handful.. what ever) know, I lost my job and house a few weeks back. I got a new one and already working twards getting my life put back together. Using my Cellphone, tethering is my only option of being online. It's put alot of stress on me, both the internet and work. and in the end, the stress is winning. I need to break free from stuff, and Kc's is on my list. I've grown tired of everything and most of everyone here. Tired of knowing I'm being talked about, being called som'in I'm not, and just the general scape goat. The people that truly know me are the ones who will continue to stay with me. I'm honestly tired of animations, even though I want to continue. I'm tired of much of this... I'll be finishing up my projects in private from here on. If you see one of my projects released here, I didn't give them permission (except Jiggy). I honestly have no real reason to return to this place this time, as I've rarely even surfed this site outside of Offtopic.

It's time for me to start a new adventure...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Achievement Unlocked:
Finish the game.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Aww. D:

Well, it's for the best I suppose. :-\

See you around, Kit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, you wouldn't be the only one to visit KCMM just for Off-Topic. But good luck with your life. Hope we'll be able to talk on MSN here and there nonetheless. :)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


Quote from: narutofan1 on February 04, 2013, 04:23:04 PM
Has the Kit Ballard PSA been canceled?
Do you ever learn?

Quote from: パンドラのハート on February 04, 2013, 05:50:47 PM
:srs: read the posts fool.
He's been dealt with, Pride.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]