Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Oh no! What Happened to Kit to get her like this?!

Stay Tuned!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 06, 2013, 07:57:55 PM

Stay Tuned!

Find out, on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 06, 2013, 08:19:55 PM
Find out, on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!
in a weird way, it's exactly how I was thinking XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 06, 2013, 08:20:42 PM
in a weird way, it's exactly how I was thinking XD
You're not the only one :P

April 06, 2013, 08:45:34 PM #739 Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 08:49:34 PM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
3 new animations crammed into 1.

Kit's new Standing (and Air) B. Comes in 3 animations, and 2 flavors:

You can hold the attack to (currently planned, but could be scrapped) draw in players and deal Continual damage. Flavor 2 is, if you hold it too long, you'll go into "Shield Crush" mode (Knocked up then Standing Dizzy), plus taking some damage onto yourself. When you Let go, the Final hit will knock the foe away. Not very much though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*note: The gif doesn't do this animation's speed. normally I can get near game results with my gif, but it's not working this time
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



You, Kit, make amazing animations. I always like to come in here and see what you do. ;D

Thanks =3 Jiggy already got me a rough build of it too. I'll try it out tomorrow if I don't get too caught up in BattleBlock Theater
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I like the work.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 07, 2013, 02:05:33 AM
Thanks =3 Jiggy already got me a rough build of it too. I'll try it out tomorrow if I don't get too caught up in BattleBlock Theater

Hey, sounds pretty awesome, I look forward to hearing about what he's got done. Now, I won't lie, I never played Blade Kitten, but Kit looks epic anyways.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 07, 2013, 01:05:50 PMHey, sounds pretty awesome, I look forward to hearing about what he's got done. Now, I won't lie, I never played Blade Kitten, but Kit looks epic anyways.
You should, the game is hilarious in the conversations and the gameplay is fun.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on April 07, 2013, 01:15:02 PM
You should, the game is hilarious in the conversations and the gameplay is fun.

LOL, I do, however, recall one video I saw where Kit points to her boobs and is like "totally not a man". That was pretty funny.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 07, 2013, 01:19:29 PM
LOL, I do, however, recall one video I saw where Kit points to her boobs and is like "totally not a man". That was pretty funny.
That's the part i'm at right now, it made me laugh pretty badly.. XD

Quote from: パンドラのハート on April 07, 2013, 01:22:33 PM
That's the part i'm at right now, it made me laugh pretty badly.. XD

Heheh. Kit actually confirms why I like half-animal girls so much. XD

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 07, 2013, 01:23:38 PMHeheh. Kit actually confirms why I like half-animal girls so much. XD
That.. actually happened for me to.. XD

Quote from: パンドラのハート on April 07, 2013, 01:40:21 PM
That.. actually happened for me to.. XD

Hahah! Nice. ;D Technically, my love is Nazrin from Touhou, but Kit's pretty hot too.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. I don't want to derail this thread any further. ;)

Kit, I subbed to this thread so I can keep checking back. I have a feeling that this will be one epic PSA.