Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 12:04:09 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Tifa Project, 99% completed. Currently in Beta 1.2.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New: Twitter account will actually be used to project info https://twitter.com/#!/KitBallard

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Cats and dog, fish and birds, bees and--- well anyways! I have an announcement to make:

The first TRUE import has arrived! RandomTBush's Kit Ballard model has be lovingly upgraded by me, Vee, Dsx8, and BlackJax. I present, a real in game screen shot of Kit Ballard, Breaking the Bone requierment rules by having 9 extra bones (8 in her tail, 1 with the sword, and bone Blade is between TransN and XRotN) then Zss normally has and all working:

(yes, I know about the funny graphic of the boxes on blade. It's being worked on still)

I'll be starting work on the animations and Jiggy will be the main Psa guy when Bj makes a successful port over to Toon Link! Yes! Rid of that Rodent! =D

...I'll try not to take a year to make this x.x'' though most of that was the lack of a psa'er XD

Move list:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wait2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

]Wait3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A (attack11)
AA (attack12)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


TiltU
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

TiltD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

TiltS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SmashU
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SmashD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SmashS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Catch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

CacthTurn
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

CatchDash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

CatchAttack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

CatchBreak
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ThrowF
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ThrowD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ThrowB
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ThrowU
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


B: (Just like A/AA but further ahead)
Side-B: Built like Fox's Phantom move, but You can change the angle, so it'll go forwards, diagnally up, or diagnally down.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up-B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down-B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


AirA
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Air-D-A: same as air-up-a, but attacking below her.
Air-U-A
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Air-F-A
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Air-B-A
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Air-B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Air-Up-B: Instead of a wall, she'll use blade anyways and flip off of it. No freefall, but only 1 use.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Air-Down-B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Air-S-B: same as the ground version, but both versions, if ended in the air, will cause a freefall.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Win1/Wait
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Win2/Wait
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Win3/Wait
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lose
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Shield:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Another note: I'm picking back up my Final Fantasy Brawl. after I finish making some animations, and get the Psa tweeks finished, I'll get my cuz to help with some voice acting (it's only at the beginning really cause it's going to be a joke). Be expecting som'in in the future =D If you don't know what I'm talking about, check page 31.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



August 08, 2010, 02:51:43 AM #1 Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 03:00:31 AM by Kit Ballard
I accedently opened the wrong file for Peach and got this scarey, but interesting effect XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



haha you should see peach with gigabowsers motions :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 08, 2010, 04:40:36 AM #3 Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 09:34:34 AM by RydiaFromFF2
~deleted beta video~

I think it came out good so far ^_^

Note: man doing the dress is a pain in the butt..

Update: Finished
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



lol I see you been working hard XD nice. I guess the only part you're having trouble with is the toad thing? I could always put a dark smoke graphic over it(The hand that toad is attatched to) that's big enough to cover the toad ^_^ Then again if you remove all of peaches stuff  in her psa and just put in the thing for ganondorf's B attack she doesn't generate the toad :3

In case there was any confusion earlier X_X
Ganondorf's Down B on peaches side B
Ganondorf's Neutral B on her Neutral B (VERY nice progress btw ^_^)
Zelda's Neutral B as Peaches Down B (I can do the psaing myself :3)

August 08, 2010, 05:39:21 AM #5 Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 05:48:01 AM by RydiaFromFF2
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 08, 2010, 05:36:28 AM
lol I see you been working hard XD nice. I guess the only part you're having trouble with is the toad thing? I could always put a dark smoke graphic over it(The hand that toad is attatched to) that's big enough to cover the toad ^_^ Then again if you remove all of peaches stuff  in her psa and just put in the thing for ganondorf's B attack she doesn't generate the toad :3

In case there was any confusion earlier X_X
Ganondorf's Down B on peaches side B
Ganondorf's Neutral B on her Neutral B (VERY nice progress btw ^_^)
Zelda's Neutral B as Peaches Down B (I can do the psaing myself :3)

That? I did that in about an hour. Now the dress is another story.. There's a ton of bones in that and it's pissing me right off.
My biggest prob really is the odd snap back after the attack is finished.

The Toad I have no clue how to prevent from showing. Possible a Psa thing. (just reread your post lol) Also there's 2 SpecialN. SpecialN then SpecialNHit. need to find som'in around that. Next up the turnips will have to do som'in about but the spin's easy enough. The gannon Kick (*shudders at the dress...*) will have some troubles. there's like 5 or 6 different things to it....
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 08, 2010, 05:39:21 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 08, 2010, 05:36:28 AM
lol I see you been working hard XD nice. I guess the only part you're having trouble with is the toad thing? I could always put a dark smoke graphic over it(The hand that toad is attatched to) that's big enough to cover the toad ^_^ Then again if you remove all of peaches stuff  in her psa and just put in the thing for ganondorf's B attack she doesn't generate the toad :3

In case there was any confusion earlier X_X
Ganondorf's Down B on peaches side B
Ganondorf's Neutral B on her Neutral B (VERY nice progress btw ^_^)
Zelda's Neutral B as Peaches Down B (I can do the psaing myself :3)

That? I did that in about an hour. Now the dress is another story.. There's a ton of bones in that and it's pissing me right off.

The Toad I have no clue how to prevent from showing. Possible a Psa thing. Also there's 2 SpecialN. SpecialN then SpecialNHit. need to find som'in around that. Next up the turnips will have to do som'in about but the spin's easy enough. The gannon Kick (*shudders at the dress...*) will have some troubles. there's like 5 or 6 different things to it....

Oh , for the animations do you mean?
Special Low
Special Low End
Special Low Air
Special Low Air End

lol I just need it to be her side B animation on the ground. That way it seems like she has a new attack ^_^ or both if it goes well.

Special low end is a a pretty short animation, too lazy to do it mehself but lol you could always just add the frames and change the bones apropriately for each new frame on the animation.
By that I mean, Add one frame to her replaced animation(n this case, ganondorf's special low for peaches side b), then change the details of that new frame to the first frame of the end animation, add another frame to the normal, well side special animation and edit that frame to look like the second frame of the 'end' animation and so on.
Could still be rather tedious, but it would work ^_^;;

As for the dress, it doesn't have to be increadibly awesome/smooth just enough so the legs don't stick out graphically XP

August 08, 2010, 05:52:48 AM #7 Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 05:58:45 AM by RydiaFromFF2
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 08, 2010, 05:48:47 AM
Oh , for the animations do you mean?
Special Low
Special Low End
Special Low Air
Special Low Air End

lol I just need it to be her side B animation on the ground. That way it seems like she has a new attack ^_^ or both if it goes well.

Special low end is a a pretty short animation, too lazy to do it mehself but lol you could always just add the frames and change the bones apropriately for each new frame on the animation.
By that I mean, Add one frame to her replaced animation(n this case, ganondorf's special low for peaches side b), then change the details of that new frame to the first frame of the end animation, add another frame to the normal, well side special animation and edit that frame to look like the second frame of the 'end' animation and so on.
Could still be rather tedious, but it would work ^_^;;

As for the dress, it doesn't have to be increadibly awesome/smooth just enough so the legs don't stick out graphically XP

Accually it's SpecialSEnd, SpecialSStart,SpecialSJump that I'm getting a tad confused about.

Well, I would love to make it look real anyways. It's a pet peeve of mine. Can't make it look too weird either. Shoot I thought the dress had Physics on it T_T oh well. I'll do my best on it =p

Note: oh let me know if you got that Warlock punch Psa part. I'd like to see how it looks in game. It's 120 frames long.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Hmm.. I want to ask you but i'm not sure..

Have at it. Why I made this =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



August 08, 2010, 09:30:57 AM #10 Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 09:42:45 AM by RydiaFromFF2
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



There is a way
to make toad not apear just open the motion etc in brawlbox no model and look for a model in there call kinopo or something like that its toad just go in and set his scale to 0 for those animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: X_funtaztic_X on August 08, 2010, 10:55:18 AM
There is a way
to make toad not apear just open the motion etc in brawlbox no model and look for a model in there call kinopo or something like that its toad just go in and set his scale to 0 for those animations

Isn't Toad an artical of peaches though? I've managed to do warlock punch without her making toad appear just by removing all her stuff in the special N and replacing it with that.

Could I get a copy of it? Kinda wonder how it really turned out.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on August 08, 2010, 08:00:29 PM
Could I get a copy of it? Kinda wonder how it really turned out.
Hehe maybe as soon as I finish working on my sonic project :3 a true dark sonic for once XP and not some lame texture >_>