Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 31, 2010, 01:53:15 PM
Quote from: kenonerboy on October 31, 2010, 09:56:07 AM
hey Rydia I just did an caramel dansen anim, for fox (works for all esept sonic, zss, meta, gg with aimation swapping. YOU should know what that is)
well, try it and tell me if you like it (please make a vid if you can)

Link:

http://robdyq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pJbgaw2c1Xo_lY6c_7MNdsjzpPDJSoparwSAnbyaFsxOUIv5Hhh_F8s0oS2hQIudVXi0lDt2ZWXE2oC1SYVGuzIirMObqijYP/caramel%20dansen)%20needs%20animation%20swapping.chr0?download&psid=1

lol caremel dancing eh I'll make a video of it if it looks good enough on brawlbox :P


thanks. dont get me ungreatfull but could you anim swapp it on some other charas? it takes few seconds to do it. the you can do: caramel dance party brawl XD


http://sonicbattlex.topgoo.net/forum
Join if youre a sonic fan!

Quote from: kenonerboy on October 31, 2010, 06:07:19 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 31, 2010, 01:53:15 PM
Quote from: kenonerboy on October 31, 2010, 09:56:07 AM
hey Rydia I just did an caramel dansen anim, for fox (works for all esept sonic, zss, meta, gg with aimation swapping. YOU should know what that is)
well, try it and tell me if you like it (please make a vid if you can)

Link:

http://robdyq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pJbgaw2c1Xo_lY6c_7MNdsjzpPDJSoparwSAnbyaFsxOUIv5Hhh_F8s0oS2hQIudVXi0lDt2ZWXE2oC1SYVGuzIirMObqijYP/caramel%20dansen)%20needs%20animation%20swapping.chr0?download&psid=1

lol caremel dancing eh I'll make a video of it if it looks good enough on brawlbox :P


thanks. dont get me ungreatfull but could you anim swapp it on some other charas? it takes few seconds to do it. the you can do: caramel dance party brawl XD

lol yeah I could do that :P it'll be funy XP but I'm going to work on Zant/Falco's psa now so it'll take a while :D

I've already got a good Caremel in the works. Just I've lost personal interest in doing brawl stuffs. I guess I should atleast finish what I've started (rudio, caremeldorf, the new sonic taunt)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: kenonerboy on November 06, 2010, 03:05:00 PM
why dont you take a look at mine?

if you've seen my Peachy punch video, at the end I have a demo of Gannon doing the Caremell, but it's still buggy (needing to readjust the arms, fix twisted thumbs). Honestly that wouldn't take me long to fix, just no will to do it. I guess wends or thurs I can do that.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Just updating that I plan on finishing the Carremeldorf tonight. After playing BlazBlue. This seams fun so far.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



cool :P
are you gonna finish rudio XP
cause you should :3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 09, 2010, 12:12:22 AM
cool :P
are you gonna finish rudio XP
cause you should :3
I've desided I'm not haulting work on Rudio. Just mega delaying him. I'll promise I'll have a working Caremelldorf tomorrow night after my date.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on November 10, 2010, 04:31:40 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 09, 2010, 12:12:22 AM
cool :P
are you gonna finish rudio XP
cause you should :3
I've desided I'm not haulting work on Rudio. Just mega delaying him. I'll promise I'll have a working Caremelldorf tomorrow night after my date.

Cool :D
*sigh* everyone has a date but me >_> but I'm such a charming guy lol how that possible <3 oh wait...I never ask lol

How long would it take you to say, make sonic imitate someone's animation that's already in the game, just from a fresh animation and with sonic's bones?(IE the animation is exactly the same, but it has sonic doing it) I really want to get to work on dark sonic, but I only have one animation made to work on him from a friend and that's zelda's up smash.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 10, 2010, 04:54:39 AM
Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on November 10, 2010, 04:31:40 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 09, 2010, 12:12:22 AM
cool :P
are you gonna finish rudio XP
cause you should :3
I've desided I'm not haulting work on Rudio. Just mega delaying him. I'll promise I'll have a working Caremelldorf tomorrow night after my date.

Cool :D
*sigh* everyone has a date but me >_> but I'm such a charming guy lol how that possible <3 oh wait...I never ask lol

How long would it take you to say, make sonic imitate someone's animation that's already in the game, just from a fresh animation and with sonic's bones?(IE the animation is exactly the same, but it has sonic doing it) I really want to get to work on dark sonic, but I only have one animation made to work on him from a friend and that's zelda's up smash.
Outside quil editing, easy as importing the move over the char then resetting the bones back to sonic's size. Unless som'in goes funkey then you'll have to tweek it. out side that it's how I did the Peachy punch (cept I did the head, Face, and dress animations.)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on November 10, 2010, 04:56:48 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 10, 2010, 04:54:39 AM
Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on November 10, 2010, 04:31:40 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 09, 2010, 12:12:22 AM
cool :P
are you gonna finish rudio XP
cause you should :3
I've desided I'm not haulting work on Rudio. Just mega delaying him. I'll promise I'll have a working Caremelldorf tomorrow night after my date.

Cool :D
*sigh* everyone has a date but me >_> but I'm such a charming guy lol how that possible <3 oh wait...I never ask lol

How long would it take you to say, make sonic imitate someone's animation that's already in the game, just from a fresh animation and with sonic's bones?(IE the animation is exactly the same, but it has sonic doing it) I really want to get to work on dark sonic, but I only have one animation made to work on him from a friend and that's zelda's up smash.
Outside quil editing, easy as importing the move over the char then resetting the bones back to sonic's size. Unless som'in goes funkey then you'll have to tweek it. out side that it's how I did the Peachy punch (cept I did the head, Face, and dress animations.)

Sounds good, So should I give you a quick moveset then? The animations are actually very simple, only his A attacks for the standard A combo are original. The rest are from various characters (Ike capt falcon etc) already in the game)

Also finally figured out the problem with sonic's up smash/down smash, I just have to remove the stuff in other for the  S4 Hi start, hold, and the actual attack. And the same for the lower one.


now hold on there lol. As of the moment I'm playing BlazBlue with my friend. I may pass out after that then tomorrow I have a date. After the date I'll work on Caremeldorf then back to playing KOF2002 or blazBlue.... or Yugioh... or Pinball Fx2...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on November 10, 2010, 05:33:41 AM
now hold on there lol. As of the moment I'm playing BlazBlue with my friend. I may pass out after that then tomorrow I have a date. After the date I'll work on Caremeldorf then back to playing KOF2002 or blazBlue.... or Yugioh... or Pinball Fx2...

:P but they're easy animations :(  sure it's his whole moveset but it's just his attacks :D

It sounds easy but it's an irritatingly long process if getting all the bones back to thier original size. Like let['s say sonic had 80 bones that needed to be fixed. times that by 3 (X, y, Z value)... that's a lot of fixes. takes me a few hours to do it... that's when I was in the mood to do it. now I've bearly done anything ^_^''
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on November 10, 2010, 05:13:32 PM
It sounds easy but it's an irritatingly long process if getting all the bones back to thier original size. Like let['s say sonic had 80 bones that needed to be fixed. times that by 3 (X, y, Z value)... that's a lot of fixes. takes me a few hours to do it... that's when I was in the mood to do it. now I've bearly done anything ^_^''

lol no no no, I mean making a new animation from scratch with sonic, just having him imitate the other animations frame for frame, ya know, like the peachy punch :D aside from animating the quills it wouldn't take that long would it?