Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I know what you mean here =/ i mean when i worked on Clare with all my friends who helped, especially Divine Overlord, man he was a legend and willing to work on PSA with others at the time. oh and Gamma Ridley, he helped alot too.

someone else actually highly improved the PSA. but it needs alot of rebalance and BLA BLA BLA.

well what i was saying,

to fix this "issue" all i did was export the BRRES folder of Zelda's animations and replace it within Diddy's. now, heres the tricky part. be sure to export all the animations that diddy has that other characters do not have. Like Crawl... ETC.

or you can replace it all by hand to be sure.

or ask BJ96 to add a full animation porter into BrawlBox and port it later =3

https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Considering I'm going to edit 99% of Zss' old move set, yeah.. I'll have to port 1 by one unless there was a mass importer.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Or i can port them all one by one, if you want =3

I can do the hard work. i wouldn't mind so that Tifa can be played =3

just as long as sometime in the future your willing to help me out a little bit (animation wise, nothing more nothing less)

i'll still do it even if you don't want to =P just saiyan =3

i can port all the animations one by one okay?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 10, 2011, 11:49:23 PM
Or i can port them all one by one, if you want =3

I can do the hard work. i wouldn't mind so that Tifa can be played =3

just as long as sometime in the future your willing to help me out a little bit (animation wise, nothing more nothing less)

i'll still do it even if you don't want to =P just saiyan =3

i can port all the animations one by one okay?
If I could get rid of Diddy for Tifa, I'd be extremely happy :3

Just Waiting For Kit's Answer if she would allow me to do all the animation porting for me =3

i wouldn't mind. i mean i haven't worked on anything in a while anyway =D

and i'll work on it if it's a yes =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating



Hhmmm... Know what...

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Is this .75 version of TIFA your latest build?

If it is not, the min sending me any of your latest files? animation files wise anyways.

and i'll proceed to port ZSS'S tifa model onto Diddy Kong's so you'll have a patched PSA when i'm done.

i'll start in a lil bit, playing some minecraft. but i might start now.

Thanks BTW.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Nah I got everything just gimi a moment. I just fell in love with this guy's Electric guitar..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Imma patient person =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I wish I could get my computer back sooner (but according to the person at the shop, it's going to be a few days. And then it will take me at least another day or two to get the files/programs I need for Brawl modding). Then I could PSA your new ideas/animations. And also, I found out a clever way of fixing the hitboxes of the battering items.

Quote from: Ms. ForӃit on December 11, 2011, 12:30:46 AM
Nah I got everything just gimi a moment. I just fell in love with this guy's Electric guitar..
I thought you were in love with Miacis. :>.>:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

another colaboration, i love these, makes me feel happy and important <_< sucks hazzing no skills, or the love T_T
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

December 11, 2011, 12:59:03 AM #431 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 01:00:00 AM by Ms. ForӃit
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 11, 2011, 12:54:08 AM
I wish I could get my computer back sooner (but according to the person at the shop, it's going to be a few days. And then it will take me at least another day or two to get the files/programs I need for Brawl modding). Then I could PSA your new ideas/animations. And also, I found out a clever way of fixing the hitboxes of the battering items.
I thought you were in love with Miacis. :>.>:
Sweet. That's an option! And atm the new D-B ideas are just those. I'll prob shorten the cast time since it'll be changed up.

and electric guitars... they be my weakness...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



News @11 on the Op.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



January 14, 2012, 11:15:07 AM #433 Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:16:47 AM by Velen
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on January 14, 2012, 10:50:23 AM
News @11 on the Op.

Clever reference there, Kit. =P

*Goes to read the OP.*

EDIT:

*SAW*

*IS VERY EXCITED!*

FANGASMS HERE I COME! XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Even better, I've asked the original creator of Kit Ballard and Blade Kitten, Steve Stamatiadis (or better known as Space Caption Steve), if he'd like to give any ideas for a move set besides what's already in his game. I'm awaiting a responce =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!