Kit's Animation Station - Kit 0.58a released (Page 55)

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, August 08, 2010, 02:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


February 09, 2012, 11:34:03 AM #451 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:18:06 PM by ɱillenia
Finished making Wait1. Desided to do a few animations anyways while I wait for the TLink port. It's mostly goign to be the animations that don't need Psa work since that usually screws up in porting.

edit: Proof that when both gifs are sycronized, it's nearly flawless =D
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Wow. That does look accurate. o.o Let's hope that port gets done soon. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Me want Kit Ballard PSA :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 09, 2012, 07:18:35 PM
Me want Kit Ballard PSA :srs:
Waiting on Bj to get the model properly ported. I'll be doing some non-attack animations here and there though.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 09, 2012, 07:26:15 PM
Very fluid movement in the tail!  Nice work Kit!
Coming from you, that's quite the honor.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I never noticed the GIF in the OP o.o

Were bones added to the tail? It's so fluent...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 09, 2012, 07:27:39 PM
I never noticed the GIF in the OP o.o

Were bones added to the tail? It's so fluent...
I added 7 Bones to the tail myself, then an 8th one for Blade. Blade's bone sits inbetween TransN and Xrot, so when Kit does a flip or som'in, blade will not budge from it's possition. All on Zss' Skeleton to boot. Both DSX8 and Vee had a hand in getting Kit this far =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: ɱillenia on February 09, 2012, 07:29:21 PM
I added 7 Bones to the tail myself, then an 8th one for Blade. Blade's bone sits inbetween TransN and Xrot, so when Kit does a flip or som'in, blade will not budge from it's possition. All on Zss' Skeleton to boot. Both DSX8 and Vee had a hand in getting Kit this far =3
Nice ;D

This looks like this'll be fun to animate. Nice choice of animations from the game to use.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


7 tail bones all moving at different times?  That must've taken a while to do o_o

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 09, 2012, 07:40:16 PM
7 tail bones all moving at different times?  That must've taken a while to do o_o
about 1 hour. woulda been less if I didn't delete a key frame and over write 5 key frames when adding more frames (since I start at frame 1 and add frames on the way). reason I know this is I was streaming it at the time XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: ɱillenia on February 09, 2012, 07:41:26 PM
about 1 hour. woulda been less if I didn't delete a key frame and over write 5 key frames when adding more frames (since I start at frame 1 and add frames on the way). reason I know this is I was streaming it at the time XD
and i sat there watching u work on dat tail of hers for that long hour and few mins :P

either way, keep it up kit!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

new news in the new Op that's new. If you don't remember what my Final Fantasy Brawl was, here's a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1xSeqkp6Ms
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





Wait2 started.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!