Shadow PSA over DK trouble

Started by Italian_Boy1Up, August 09, 2010, 05:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Okay so I downloaded a popular PSA that goes over Donkey Kong, it's the Perfect Shadow PSA by "Thewill". Initially I just copied the contents of the "Donkey" folder, deleted the FitDonkey(PAL).pac file and renamed the FitDonkey(NTSC).pac file to just FitDonkey.pac. Well it froze right before the match started. It showed Shadow getting off of his bike or something and froze seconds after. I then put the rest of the files from the download onto my memory card and still had zero luck. I've been trying all night to get this psa to work and my buddy just got home and suggested that maybe the download is corrupted, I saw that a few seconds ago somebody reported the download and suggested the same.

It has over 2000 downloads, and I'm not a complete n00b at texture hacking, I know my basics. So I'm guessing it's probably just a corrupted file. If not, could someone maybe point out what I'm doing wrong, and if it is, could someone re-upload a good copy?

Quote from: Italian_Boy1Up on August 09, 2010, 05:12:09 AM
Okay so I downloaded a popular PSA that goes over Donkey Kong, it's the Perfect Shadow PSA by "Thewill". Initially I just copied the contents of the "Donkey" folder, deleted the FitDonkey(PAL).pac file and renamed the FitDonkey(NTSC).pac file to just FitDonkey.pac. Well it froze right before the match started. It showed Shadow getting off of his bike or something and froze seconds after. I then put the rest of the files from the download onto my memory card and still had zero luck. I've been trying all night to get this psa to work and my buddy just got home and suggested that maybe the download is corrupted, I saw that a few seconds ago somebody reported the download and suggested the same.

It has over 2000 downloads, and I'm not a complete n00b at texture hacking, I know my basics. So I'm guessing it's probably just a corrupted file. If not, could someone maybe point out what I'm doing wrong, and if it is, could someone re-upload a good copy?
you want my version of this ?
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10650&Moderated=All
you can download this ver 7 of shadow true for kong work perfectly
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________


The Shadow hack works fine for me.

^ My Wii Gamer Card

August 10, 2010, 02:56:40 AM #5 Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 02:58:51 AM by Chedder2
thewill's? I've tried renaming both pacs and place one in at a time, not only do i get strange sound effects(THE champion is...), but the result screen freezes. Wanna know what else is weird, I used Mastaklos' Shadow over Sonic and it worked...up untill the results screen. I sure hope Mastaklos uploads his Shadow over Sonic, if you've seen the video he made. Honestly, I think it's a matter of your SD card or something. I've seen people use it fine and others...well...freeze up.

Yeah, thewill's Shadow worked perfectly fine for me. I used a 4GB SDHD with Riivolution. I'm sure if it's anything to do with the type of SD Card...

^ My Wii Gamer Card

true shadow v9 worc perfectly for riivolution !
true shadow v7 worc perfectly for geco !
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

I think its to do with the animations. Though psa it uses FinalEnd for the entry so try and replace that with the FinalEntry in Ver 7. crashouti should have that version.


funny, cause both v7 and v9 won't work with me, and I use Gecko...hmm

Oh don't worry people. I have updated shadow and it is fixed now.