Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 12
Author Topic: Spider's Vertex'd'd'd Crap! You should go download all the new wario stuff. :D  (Read 64154 times)
ShadowSnake
Venomous Hacker
Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #90 on: August 23, 2010, 06:15:42 AM »

I am doing the disguises, and I am not doing anything, or taking any requests until I have finished all 6.

But about the requests I have already been given:

Storm the Albatross: I have tried a few DK hacks, unreleased, and I am horrible at texturing DK, so until I learn, or I find someone who CAN texture DK, I will not look into this.

Haunter: I will do Haunter on Kirby, simply because there is already a Ghastly and a Gengar for Kirby. If I cannot get the hands right, I will move him to Meta Knight

Feraligatr Bowser: No. Bowser is much too large and his structure would not work well with Feraligatr's semi-awkward dented body structure.

Croconaw Wario: Eh, I don't see it, I'm not sure how it would work, but I may look into it in the future.

cool man, cant wait to play as haunter. Awesome Face

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

spiderjjr45
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #91 on: August 23, 2010, 11:06:00 AM »

same here. I mean, it's nice to have some characters outside of those three, but sometimes there are just too many. The ones inside Sega, Nintendo, and MGS tend to fit better into Brawl than other characters. Plus, most people recognize them; you don't need to be an anime fan to like Rosalina for example.

This is just how I feel, and it's nice to know that other people out there share my opinions. Cheesy

I mean, I would much rather have
    Wario, WarioWare Wario, the Disguises, Lord Crump, and Eggman
    as my costumes for Wario than
    Captain Crunch, Batman, Robin, Fat Albert and a bunch of crazy Anime Characters.

And considering Wario has 12 costumes, it's always been a pain in the butt to have In-Style costumes, and that's what this project is trying to solve.

Mr.Misfortune
    Extreme Kitten

Misfortune

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #92 on: August 23, 2010, 01:18:40 PM »

same here. I mean, it's nice to have some characters outside of those three, but sometimes there are just too many. The ones inside Sega, Nintendo, and MGS tend to fit better into Brawl than other characters. Plus, most people recognize them; you don't need to be an anime fan to like Rosalina for example.

This is just how I feel, and it's nice to know that other people out there share my opinions. Cheesy

I mean, I would much rather have
    Wario, WarioWare Wario, the Disguises, Lord Crump, and Eggman
    as my costumes for Wario than
    Captain Crunch, Batman, Robin, Fat Albert and a bunch of crazy Anime Characters.

And considering Wario has 12 costumes, it's always been a pain in the butt to have In-Style costumes, and that's what this project is trying to solve.

I think it would be cool if you made Majin Buu over wario

Gigan X3
    Mega Kitten

I'M STILL WAITING FOR BRAWL MASQUERADE!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #93 on: August 23, 2010, 01:23:31 PM »

I think it would be cool if you made Majin Buu over wario

>_>

Hey Capcom could be an exception too!

spiderjjr45
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: August 23, 2010, 01:27:17 PM »

I lol'd after I saw the Majin Buu comment. I'm kinda hoping he was being sarcastic.

And Capcom, it'd depend, because Nintendo HAS worked with Capcom several times, but I'm not just going to start making Resident Evil and Devil May Cry characters. If you look at all my textures (Minus Gordon), I try to make them fit the fun, cartoon style of the Smash Brothers Games, and I'm certain that Dante doesn't look like he'd fit in.

On another note, I'm releasing my first 4 Warios today, and then the last 4 later.

Edit: Also, change of plans, Cosmic Wario and Captain Wario are having technical difficulties, so I don't think I'll be able to release them at all; so I'll just release the 6 others as a pack.

Edit Edit: After a second thought, I'll just wait out on release until I can get them all out, so
    Project Master of Disguise is on hold.

Now to get back to some other projects.
    « Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 03:58:35 PM by spiderjjr45 » Logged

Gigan X3
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: August 23, 2010, 10:09:09 PM »

I lol'd after I saw the Majin Buu comment. I'm kinda hoping he was being sarcastic.

And Capcom, it'd depend, because Nintendo HAS worked with Capcom several times, but I'm not just going to start making Resident Evil and Devil May Cry characters. If you look at all my textures (Minus Gordon), I try to make them fit the fun, cartoon style of the Smash Brothers Games, and I'm certain that Dante doesn't look like he'd fit in.

On another note, I'm releasing my first 4 Warios today, and then the last 4 later.

Edit: Also, change of plans, Cosmic Wario and Captain Wario are having technical difficulties, so I don't think I'll be able to release them at all; so I'll just release the 6 others as a pack.

Edit Edit: After a second thought, I'll just wait out on release until I can get them all out, so
    Project Master of Disguise is on hold.

Now to get back to some other projects.

How about Megaman, Ghost and Goblins, Viewtiful Joe, and to an extent Street Fighter?

I'm not telling you to make any of those, just that they do fit Tongue

spiderjjr45
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: August 23, 2010, 11:10:24 PM »

Good examples, and they've all been made I believe, so I wouldn't want to re-invent the wheel.

Gigan X3
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: August 24, 2010, 01:22:09 AM »

Good examples, and they've all been made I believe, so I wouldn't want to re-invent the wheel.

Agreed, there's many Nintendo characters that still need some attention, and Wario was one in big need of attention.

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: August 24, 2010, 08:55:59 AM »

Spiderj.. i think you're the one of the best vertex hackers evar! *downloads everything*

hagelt18
    Newbie Kitten

• Awards >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: August 24, 2010, 10:32:49 PM »

Ah, I didn't know that was your preference.  In that case I might suggest Ridley on Charizard in an effort to add more to brawl from the Metroid Series.  There is a Peppy and Slippy from Starfox out there in the brawl vault, but they aren't fully vertexed like your hacks.

For Sega, the new one-slot knuckles gives me hope of a possible One-Slot Tails vertex hack. 

That's about all I can think of at the moment.

spiderjjr45
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: August 25, 2010, 03:07:29 PM »

-Ridley
    -Haunter
    -Master of Disguise Warios
    - A more accurate Conker vertex
    -Secret Ness Vertex. Cheesy

These are things you see from me eventually, with the school year starting for me now, I can't work as much as I used to. Such a shame I had to come into the community so late in the summer.

Also, Slippy and Peppy are ove Pikachu, and I refuse to edit Pikachu until someone figures out how to edit the ears properly.
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 03:09:08 PM by spiderjjr45 » Logged

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2010, 03:11:09 PM »

-Ridley
    -Haunter
    -Master of Disguise Warios
    -Secret Ness Vertex. Cheesy

These are things you see from me eventually, with the school year starting for me now, I can't work as much as I used to. Such a shame I had to come into the community so late in the summer.

Also, Slippy and Peppy are ove Pikachu, and I refuse to edit Pikachu until someone figures out how to edit the ears properly.

no slippy or peppy... :/ u shud make krystal out of fox, wed all love u for that and everyone has been waiting to long for a vertex of her.  Wink Also whyz ness a secret im gonna die! cant wait for haunter.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Val Halen
    Advanced Kitten

Ohhh NOOOOOO!!!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #102 on: September 13, 2010, 01:13:37 PM »

Your vertex hacks are awesome, great job man!

Mr. Nice guy
    Extreme Kitten

:)

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: September 13, 2010, 01:45:57 PM »

You can haz meh baybeh if yoo wantz

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards