Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 01:15:07 AM by Beyond



538 pages. It's been one helluva ride here on KC, but it's about time I roll out. This isn't the end to my hacks, it's a new beginning.

And you all are welcome to join me.




..Just click the pic.

August 12, 2010, 03:34:46 PM #1 Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 02:06:42 AM by Beyond

That reminds me you said you were working on a version 2 of skull kid how is that going?

The body is pretty much done thanks to GameWatching. I'm just been tweaking the mask making it look less awkward and trying to make his shield look like a lantern and making his hat more accurate. <_<

Quote from: BeyondYou on August 12, 2010, 03:47:38 PM
The body is pretty much done thanks to GameWatching. I'm just been tweaking the mask making it look less awkward and trying to make his shield look like a lantern and making his hat more accurate. <_<

sounds really cool so far.
are you also going to edit his sword?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on August 12, 2010, 03:53:26 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on August 12, 2010, 03:47:38 PM
The body is pretty much done thanks to GameWatching. I'm just been tweaking the mask making it look less awkward and trying to make his shield look like a lantern and making his hat more accurate. <_<

sounds really cool so far.
are you also going to edit his sword?


I was thinking about that. But I don't know what I should edit it to. Maybe his flute/horn thing, that'd be weird. Any suggestions man?

Quote from: BeyondYou on August 12, 2010, 03:55:11 PM
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on August 12, 2010, 03:53:26 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on August 12, 2010, 03:47:38 PM
The body is pretty much done thanks to GameWatching. I'm just been tweaking the mask making it look less awkward and trying to make his shield look like a lantern and making his hat more accurate. <_<

sounds really cool so far.
are you also going to edit his sword?


I was thinking about that. But I don't know what I should edit it to. Maybe his flute/horn thing, that'd be weird. Any suggestions man?

well his flute from OoT and Mm would be an obvious suggestion...
or you can change it into one of majoras tenticles and he will attack you like that.


Good work BeyondYou but i have a sort of request
Would you do that one slot motion.pac for your roy?

Quote from: renkaken on August 12, 2010, 11:21:40 PM
Good work BeyondYou but i have a sort of request
Would you do that one slot motion.pac for your roy?


You mean like make him his regular size without the need for those codes? I could do that.

<_< I should probably redo the hair vertex while I'm at it. The current one is made with the old method, I could probably make a more accurate one these days with the new vertex editing method.

nice texture buddy, can you make a vertex haxor of someone from soul calibur saga? please :happy:




Quote from: BeyondYou on August 12, 2010, 11:24:21 PM
Quote from: renkaken on August 12, 2010, 11:21:40 PM
Good work BeyondYou but i have a sort of request
Would you do that one slot motion.pac for your roy?


You mean like make him his regular size without the need for those codes? I could do that.

<_< I should probably redo the hair vertex while I'm at it. The current one is made with the old method, I could probably make a more accurate one these days with the new vertex editing method.

Yeah i was thinking of that if you did that plus the hair it would be amazing



Quote from: BeyondYou on August 12, 2010, 03:55:11 PM
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on August 12, 2010, 03:53:26 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on August 12, 2010, 03:47:38 PM
The body is pretty much done thanks to GameWatching. I'm just been tweaking the mask making it look less awkward and trying to make his shield look like a lantern and making his hat more accurate. <_<

sounds really cool so far.
are you also going to edit his sword?


I was thinking about that. But I don't know what I should edit it to. Maybe his flute/horn thing, that'd be weird. Any suggestions man?

I think just turning it into like, a deku stick or something would make the most sense. The lantern sounds like a really cool idea, any progress pics?

VJ turned out awesome, big time kudos to you.