Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Looks nice, haha. Didn't see this coming.

Happy birthday, dude.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Stitch?
This thread can't contain the awesomeness.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


wow congradulations, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [zhu ni sheng ri kuai le] <- manderin for B-day (im taking it as a class)  :af2:


Happy Birthday Beyond, and great job on Isaac, is better than the actual model :P

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 19, 2010, 05:24:33 AM
Stitch?!
I bow before your awesome-ness. Who is he over?
looks like lolimar

Happy Bday BY :)

for lols

Wow... After looking at Stitch, I'm simply blown away!

Here's wishing you a happy birthday BY!  :D

Wait, so your birthday is on the 18th?

That's my brothers birthday, and you are my son.

Weird coincidence is weird man.

*Comes in, but then coughs violently and leaves, not wanting to get more germs in the topic!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey, Mr.BeyondYou~

I didn't know it was your Birthday, so...

Happy Birthday! ^w^
(Or belated as the case is...)

(This was going to simply be a PM, but...Well. It won't work
for me. "Timing out" and that thing with the letters that I always
type wrong kinda...Well, yeah... ._.)

Anywhoo...On smashboards, I sent you a PM that...Has a request
to aid in making Pichu...Just wondering if you got it...

And I sure hope Roy V3 wins your poll <:3
*votes*

If you need any tips for making Roy's V3 form more...Roy-y,
don't be afraid to give me a shout~ ;3
(There is no fangirl more ULTIMATE than I, I assure you ;3)

(Preferably on Smashboards via PM...Don't worry. I'll reply the very next
day. I check that site every time I use the comp. The Brawl Vault, too :3)

Toodles~ ;3

PS. (To anyone reading this...)
Is there anyway to change the background while I'm signed in here?
Recently made an account on here, and, to be frank, the
black backgrounds make me unable to see...Anything mostly.
I had to blindly click here and there to attempt to make
my account as the text is the same colour as the background >:(
Might be my dinosaur-comp...But I have no idea. A friend of mine could
see everything clearly. I couldn't see the boxes to input info into,
not the "Make account" button, if that is what it says... ._.'
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 19, 2010, 05:05:55 AM
<_<
>_>

Birthday Present for myself. :af: Not done though.





Quote from: SmashClash on December 19, 2010, 02:21:54 AM
Oh yeah! Happy Birthday! I forgot to say this. >_>
  __---__
/          \
l            l
\         /
   \_   _/
      ※
       l
       l
       l
       l
       l <-balloon created on DSi.

"God is Beyond the stars." :af:

Thanks man. :happy:
Np. ;D

Awesome Stitch!
I see guns. :D

Quote from: SmashClash on December 19, 2010, 03:46:34 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on December 19, 2010, 05:05:55 AM
<_<
>_>

Birthday Present for myself. :af: Not done though.





Quote from: SmashClash on December 19, 2010, 02:21:54 AM
Oh yeah! Happy Birthday! I forgot to say this. >_>
  __---__
/          \
l            l
\         /
   \_   _/
      ※
       l
       l
       l
       l
       l <-balloon created on DSi.

"God is Beyond the stars." :af:

Thanks man. :happy:
Np. ;D

Awesome Stitch!
I see guns. :D

next time don't reply to the entire thing O.O

More progress on Goku and Stitch. Goku has ears now. :af2:

^lol at that... he needs BIG ears, remember that? i always though DB chars had too big ears...

Interesting man. Anything over Olimar really.

Thanks for picking up on the slack lol

Stitch, really? Wow, I remember watching t5hat show ALOT when I was a kid. I used to get so upset when I missed it.

Happy belated-birthday Beyond!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.