Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
kid goku is looking good!  i was gonna make mickey too, but not on mario o.e 

i'll definantly download your kid goku when its done.

Kid Goku will definetly top Mastalkos glitchy import. :P Looks really epic man. Also good news, im probablly finally getting back 3ds max today, Pik might of solved my problem. :) im making the Arbiter from Halo out of ganondorf.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


You're going to use the "Vertex Size Modifier" on Mickey as you did with Viewtiful Joe, right?

^ My Wii Gamer Card

I'm lovin' Kid Goku v2.
Looks a LOT like an imported model :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Kid Goku released. Check the blog, I'll update my thread later.



 :happy: ~<3 Kid Goku is looking great  :happy:

*downloads right after this comment*  :kdance:
^3^





This is the best revamp I have ever seen.

The other one still looked like Lucas a bit, this one is deff going on my SD.

So what's next? Mickey?

Dude, how did you get Kid Goku v2's shirt to not mirror?
Did you follow dingo's tutorial?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 12, 2010, 03:53:13 AM
Dude, how did you get Kid Goku v2's shirt to not mirror?
Did you follow dingo's tutorial?
Lucas' shirt doesn't mirror :P