Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Beyond Boobies on December 30, 2010, 03:54:08 PM
Quote from: jokekid on December 30, 2010, 03:50:27 PM
release soon?
cuz the last preview was almost perfect... ^^


It depends if you want to wait for the detailed texture. If you guys rather me release the existing texture at first and just include the detailed one in the download later, I can probably have it out by tonight.
Please do that.
Also, are you going to work on Naruto after Sasuke is finished?

Quote from: Beyond Boobies on December 30, 2010, 03:36:30 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 30, 2010, 03:32:53 PM
One last question and Im out of your hair:
Whats up with his belt? Can you make it thicker or is that a no-no?


I could try to thicken it up a bit. There's not a lot to work with, but it probably could be better than how it is now.
OK, thank you. Also, my vote is to release the original texture first, then the detailed one.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: ds22 on December 30, 2010, 03:55:43 PM
Quote from: Beyond Boobies on December 30, 2010, 03:54:08 PM
Quote from: jokekid on December 30, 2010, 03:50:27 PM
release soon?
cuz the last preview was almost perfect... ^^


It depends if you want to wait for the detailed texture. If you guys rather me release the existing texture at first and just include the detailed one in the download later, I can probably have it out by tonight.
Please do that.
Also, are you going to work on Naruto after Sasuke is finished?


Yea, Naruto is after Sasuke. Then no more Anime hacks for a while. :af:

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 30, 2010, 03:58:32 PM
Quote from: Beyond Boobies on December 30, 2010, 03:36:30 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on December 30, 2010, 03:32:53 PM
One last question and Im out of your hair:
Whats up with his belt? Can you make it thicker or is that a no-no?


I could try to thicken it up a bit. There's not a lot to work with, but it probably could be better than how it is now.
OK, thank you. Also, my vote is to release the original texture first, then the detailed one.

I guess I'll release the flat texture first then. ;D

1.Slippy "Motherfockin" Toad
2.Megaman Zero: Zero
I hope these two are next, Slippy especially. Maybe do Peppy? :af:
C'mon! He taught us how to barrel roll!


Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

YESHZ!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I think you should go ahead and release Sasuke with the original texture (when you finish, of course). I'll probably be using that texture because I like the way anime characters are put into 3D, what with the cell-shading and all, so I'm most likely going to stick with the original texture.

^Speaking of this, does Sasuke have a spec-map(i believe thats what its called) Cant you use that to cell-shade him? Sorry for so many questions...im a curious person.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 30, 2010, 06:25:21 PM
^Speaking of this, does Sasuke have a spec-map(i believe thats what its called) Cant you use that to cell-shade him? Sorry for so many questions...im a curious person.


No spec-map sadly. What you see is what you get.


in materials there was a thing that changed the shading, i think there was a cell shade option... maybe u should check out the material1 collab thread...

Quote from: jokekid on December 30, 2010, 06:36:39 PM
in materials there was a thing that changed the shading, i think there was a cell shade option... maybe u should check out the material1 collab thread...
I already tried cel-shading Link with the materials.
Didn't work.

If it didn't work for Link, it shouldn't work for Marth either.
You need a spec-map to cel-shade them.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.


I'm literally dying waiting for Sasuke.

I can't phucking wait 'till he's released!
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Soul on December 31, 2010, 02:59:20 AM
I'm literally dying waiting for Sasuke.

I can't phucking wait 'till he's released!

I feel you, man. Ive been working extra hard on animations for Sasuke lately to burn off some anxiety. I CANT WAIT!!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601