Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Krystal's texture looks the most completed, so I'm guessing he'll finish her first :s

Note that i said FINISH not release *sideglance*



Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 09, 2011, 09:40:37 PM
Quote from: Hollow on January 09, 2011, 05:41:20 PM
Man, I really wish he could make this one thing......

Where is the hidden black test?

:oshi:

Who knows.

What I would like to see him do sometime is Ray Legend from Custom Robo BR...If the GC model can be obtained.

-or I might attempt it myself if I could find an appropriate character to put it on.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Any new sexy previews for us? ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 10, 2011, 03:25:12 AM
Any new sexy previews for us? ;D


Nope sorry. I've been gone all weekend pretty much and haven't had time to work on anything.

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 10, 2011, 03:27:43 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 10, 2011, 03:25:12 AM
Any new sexy previews for us? ;D


Nope sorry. I've been gone all weekend pretty much and haven't had time to work on anything.
Okay. Just curious.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



"Mango colored" "I love you too, babe"

Haha, you're so crazy man, foreal. I had to vote for Mango colored font, I just had to!


Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 10, 2011, 08:14:23 AM
These polls just keep getting more and more amusing...  ;D

Yes they are. I use to only come here for previews and releases. Now I have to come here at least once every day.

Quote from: scorcher9910 on January 10, 2011, 05:44:37 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 10, 2011, 03:25:12 AM
Any new sexy previews for us? ;D

*dramatic prairie dog*
FURRY!  :>.>:



xD jk.

*Was about to bash you over the head until he saw the "jk"*

Okay.

FINISHER UP AND GIVE US PICS! WE IZ DIEN HUR!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on January 10, 2011, 08:20:22 AM
Quote from: scorcher9910 on January 10, 2011, 05:44:37 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on January 10, 2011, 03:25:12 AM
Any new sexy previews for us? ;D

*dramatic prairie dog*
FURRY!  :>.>:



xD jk.

*Was about to bash you over the head until he saw the "jk"*

Okay.

FINISHER UP AND GIVE US PICS! WE IZ DIEN HUR!

that but take your time man, you diserve a break, though i really cant wait to add krystal to my sd card, in game pics would be interesting.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.