Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


The hidden power inside you , Beyond.... IT MUST BE UNLEASHED!  :af2:
How do you come up with this stuff? Anyway, I always pick the weirdest option on the polls.
Can't wait for Ryu, by the way. :)

did u start his face?
are u gonna edit all his faces or just one and disable the rest of them?

Quote from: jokekid on January 19, 2011, 10:20:05 PM
did u start his face?
are u gonna edit all his faces or just one and disable the rest of them?
Yea, I started his face. I'm just gonna export his neutral face into all the his expressions since I'm lazy like that.

>.> Ryu may not come out as soon as I thought. But the good news is that Krystal should be coming out soon along with this, once I finish the one slot size mod. I doubt anyone knows who he is but I don't give a f*ck.



Quote from: BeyondYou on January 19, 2011, 10:33:55 PM
Quote from: jokekid on January 19, 2011, 10:20:05 PM
did u start his face?
are u gonna edit all his faces or just one and disable the rest of them?
Yea, I started his face. I'm just gonna export his neutral face into all the his expressions since I'm lazy like that.

>.> Ryu may not come out as soon as I thought. But the good news is that Krystal should be coming out soon along with this, once I finish the one slot size mod. I doubt anyone knows who he is but I don't give a f*ck.




idk who that is. >.> but yay krystal will finally be in brawl. cant wait. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


LOL, I thought that was an edited model import from that "Okami has MDL0!" thread, It seriously looks like it (no joke :srs:)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 19, 2011, 10:33:55 PM

>.> Ryu may not come out as soon as I thought. But the good news is that Krystal should be coming out soon along with this, once I finish the one slot size mod. I doubt anyone knows who he is but I don't give a f*ck.




*Reads Fittoonlink* ... How the heck were you able to change Toon link so much? o-O And HOW did you make it so perfect!? O_O!  I always knew epic hacks came from epic hackers... But this!? You just smacked nintendo and made them cry until they drowned in their own tears o.o; Can't wait for the release of Krystal Btw XD
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

I have no clue who that is :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BeyondYou on January 19, 2011, 10:33:55 PM
Quote from: jokekid on January 19, 2011, 10:20:05 PM
did u start his face?
are u gonna edit all his faces or just one and disable the rest of them?
Yea, I started his face. I'm just gonna export his neutral face into all the his expressions since I'm lazy like that.

>.> Ryu may not come out as soon as I thought. But the good news is that Krystal should be coming out soon along with this, once I finish the one slot size mod. I doubt anyone knows who he is but I don't give a f*ck.




:af:

Quote from: BeyondYou on January 19, 2011, 10:33:55 PM
Quote from: jokekid on January 19, 2011, 10:20:05 PM
did u start his face?
are u gonna edit all his faces or just one and disable the rest of them?
Yea, I started his face. I'm just gonna export his neutral face into all the his expressions since I'm lazy like that.

>.> Ryu may not come out as soon as I thought. But the good news is that Krystal should be coming out soon along with this, once I finish the one slot size mod. I doubt anyone knows who he is but I don't give a f*ck.



It is REALLY amazing that you vertexed ToonLink into something completely different.
You really can vertex something into anything.
A very nice Susano indeed (makes me wonder of what you are all capable of).

Rawer XD

SUSANO :D dude is epic ness all over him <3

And krystal coming out soon :P expect a video of that one bro X+X

Susano looks interesting. He's from Okami right?

Also, Krystal Release soon in the title makes me a happy dad.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 20, 2011, 12:19:50 AM
Susano looks interesting. He's from Okami right?

Also, Krystal Release soon in the title makes me a happy dad.
& It makez me a happy step brother ;D Happy 2 c your working on her again ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Holy sh!t I swear when I looked at the picture without looking at the title, I thought it was a model IMPORT.

No lie. :srs:
This is pure :af: :ness:
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.