Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
F*cking epic! I have Cloud instead of Ike, so I'll definitely add this skin.

I think this is your best hack yet, on point and so detailed, damn.

Also, looks like he's been working out his biceps <_<



Fantastic work Beyond!  But for the first time ever, I'm gonna be extremely nitpicky (because the Cloud moveset is making me nitpicky XD).

- The eyes are near perfect (if a tad big), but the eyebrows make them look rather odd.  They're too thick and large I think.  They just need to be a bit more delicate. However, you still did a better Cloud face here then both KAZECoyote and Akari_Un.

- Like Velen and Enigmatic Spirit said, the hair needs to be a bit more delicate.  Transparency at the tips would probably be good, as well as a bit of texture work.

- I actually prefer the texture of Akari_Un's sword (though that's the only thing I prefer of his).  I feel that the texture on your sword is too light. 

It's really just these three things for me.  Otherwise I think it's amazing.  Definitely way better than Akari_Un's :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I agree with you guys for the most part now that it's been brought up and most of what's been said seems like pretty easy fixes. I'll try to fix up stuff like the eyes and hair today or tomorrow and I'll add more contrast to the sword.


I think you know what I meant by the transparency at the tips: take the polygonal lasso tool (or your program equivalent) and jab a bunch of triangles into the tips, then hit the delete key after you finished lassoing it. It's a similar technique I use when I make tattered bandages sometimes on textures or images (like with the Ichigo Brawlified revamp I never released).

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Yea...

I'll probably release what I have for Krystal some time this week.

January 30, 2011, 05:05:12 PM #2275 Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 05:08:32 PM by diegoforfun
hey bro if you wanna some textures for ryu i can give you ripped from sf4
i made some mods for sf4 and i have almost all textures from original ryu here!
And More textures from sf4 and ssf4 too,like evil ryu etc.


Quote from: diegoforfun on January 30, 2011, 05:05:12 PM
hey bro if you wanna some textures for ryu i can give you ripped from sf4
i made some mods for sf4 and i have almost all textures from original ryu here!
And More textures from sf4 and ssf4 too,like evil ryu etc.



I already have his default textures from SFIV but the evil Ryu ones would be great to have. If you could send me those, that'd be great. :)


Neither. Make *some other random character*

Slippy Toad to be exact :>.>:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601