Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New



its good to have him on marth instead of ike, this way there can be 2 psa's without clone engine... ^^

Herp Derp.. HUZZAH! :happy:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

(sees master chief)

i love you. :af:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: jokekid on February 04, 2011, 09:24:12 PM
its good to have him on marth instead of ike, this way there can be 2 psa's without clone engine... ^^

Actually, nobody made Zack's PSA yet. And I don't think it should be done too. Only Cloud is enough.

zack and cloud can be totally different, as they have very different styles...
at least from what ive seen

Quote from: jokekid on February 04, 2011, 09:56:04 PM
zack and cloud can be totally different, as they have very different styles...
at least from what ive seen

I know that they're different, but I don't think Zack is... Good enough to have his own PSA. Sorry, but for me, he's not much important at all.

actually, he saved cloud's life in last order...
so if it wasnt for him cloud wouldnt be here... (yes i know im talking about fictional characters)
also, he has his own game.
AND, he was a SOLDIER before cloud xD

*Sigh* Adding more projects in front of the krystal project?
Even if she's next to be released, people are definately going to be more hyped about the newer characters.

I'm excited about yoda though, who's he over Pikachu? ToonLink?

Things I like in this list.
Planned Projects (In no Particular Order):
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
- Lightning (FFXIII)
- Krystal (Starfox Assault)
- Slippy "MOTHAF*CKIN' Toad
- Kid Buu and Baby Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
- Scizor (Pokemon)
- Kisuke (Muramasa: The Demon Blade)
- Wander (Shadow of the Cous)
- Yoda (Star Wars)
- R2-D2 (Star Wars)
- Prince (Prince of Persia, the most recent one)
- Zero (Megaman Zero)
- Megaman Volnutt (Megaman Legends)
- Siegfried (Soul Calibur IV)
- Zack Fair (Crisis Core FFVII)
- Amaterasu (Okami)
- Vergil Revamp
- Crono Revamp
- Nightmare Revamp
- Travis Touchdown v3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on February 04, 2011, 10:57:42 PM
*Sigh* Adding more projects in front of the krystal project?
Even if she's next to be released, people are definately going to be more hyped about the newer characters.

I'm excited about yoda though, who's he over Pikachu? ToonLink?

i know if he doesnt release krystal soon i will be forced to make her myself.  :>.>: which i dont want to because im not as good as Beyond.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: jokekid on February 04, 2011, 10:47:10 PM
actually, he saved cloud's life in last order...
so if it wasnt for him cloud wouldnt be here... (yes i know im talking about fictional characters)
also, he has his own game.
AND, he was a SOLDIER before cloud xD

I know, but there are characters that are much more important than him(not only at ff series) that could be over Marth. Like Sephiroth, that's already over him and Aqua. Anyway, Zack is totally secundary at FF7, Crisis core was less successful than it, so FF7 is better and Sephy is better than Zack, cus Zack sucks.