Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 17, 2011, 05:37:15 AM
thats definetly shek, because of the dagger pouch and hood... scarf... thing.
Yeah, I can see that now.  I guess I just got confused from the sheath at his hip. :P


mr beyond, did u copy my poll? ¬¬
awesome prince btw...

Why don'tCHA change the thread name so people can see that preview?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on February 17, 2011, 02:09:36 PM
Why don'tCHA change the thread name so people can see that preview?


I was tired last night, forgot to change it. lol.

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 17, 2011, 04:04:58 AM
W.I.P.




Yehs, ive been waiting for this moment!  :kdance:
This is gonna be the best hack ever Beyond! Looks very good already... can't wait to play with the finished Prince!  :af:

i neveer liked prince of persia for some reason... :>.>:

Okay. <_< The one in the preview in the OP is Shiek. But I am currently making him on both Shiek and Ike. The thing is, I don't want to make him on both and I'm kinda undecided on who to continue him on.

With Ike, I feel I can get a more accurate model because of his cape can act as the end of his scarf and the bottom portion of his tunic supports transparency so I can give it that tattered look that the actual PoP has. <.< But there are quite a few Ike hacks already.

With Shiek, I feel the moveset fits more, but the model wouldn't have the same accuracy. I am farther along with the Sheik version if that matters. And I could make Elika on Zelda, so you could transform between them.


So basically, I'm asking who would you rather have Prince on? Ike or Shiek?

February 17, 2011, 07:57:25 PM #2678 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 07:44:05 AM by Pride
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 17, 2011, 07:56:20 PM
Okay. <_< The one in the preview in the OP is Shiek. But I am currently making him on both Shiek and Ike. The thing is, I don't want to make him on both and I'm kinda undecided on who to continue him on.

With Ike, I feel I can get a more accurate model because of his cape can act as the end of his scarf and the bottom portion of his tunic supports transparency so I can give it that tattered look that the actual PoP has. <.< But there are quite a few Ike hacks already.

With Shiek, I feel the moveset fits more, but the model wouldn't have the same accuracy. I am farther along with the Sheik version if that matters. And I could make Elika on Zelda, so you could transform between them.


So basically, I'm asking who would you rather have Prince on? Ike or Shiek?
Ike, someone could always make a Sheik type moveset for Ike if they want to.

Also, video for your Cloud vertex ;D :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un2FcLD1hdA

i'd say ike, basically to have a non cloud hack... xD
no seriously, i support ike, i main him, and sheik is like...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I personally say Sheik.  There are plenty of great Ike vertexes but not enough great Sheik ones.  I loved Aafyre's Vega for example which was over Sheik.  But you do what you feel is best Beyond ;)

Sheik.  I prefer to not use PSA's, so having a fitting moveset is important to me.  Plus, having the Prince transform into Elika would be really cool to see ;D

Ike would be OK, but my Ike slots are filled up, so I don't have room.

Sheik.
It would be a very nice revamp of the Prince texture for Sheik and fits the character better.
The Prince from Warrior Within would fit Ike better, but not this Prince.

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 17, 2011, 07:56:20 PM
Okay. <_< The one in the preview in the OP is Shiek. But I am currently making him on both Shiek and Ike. The thing is, I don't want to make him on both and I'm kinda undecided on who to continue him on.

With Ike, I feel I can get a more accurate model because of his cape can act as the end of his scarf and the bottom portion of his tunic supports transparency so I can give it that tattered look that the actual PoP has. <.< But there are quite a few Ike hacks already.

With Shiek, I feel the moveset fits more, but the model wouldn't have the same accuracy. I am farther along with the Sheik version if that matters. And I could make Elika on Zelda, so you could transform between them.


So basically, I'm asking who would you rather have Prince on? Ike or Shiek?

sheik, im a dry out of ike hacks and dont want to add anymore. your sheik one looks fine, id use that one.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Wow the prince looks great so far.
In my opinon I would keep going with sheik as sheik only has a few vertexs (Besides model ports over sheik)
And also since you are father along on this one...
I guess it all depends on which one you prefer.