Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on October 14, 2010, 06:28:34 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on October 12, 2010, 10:57:38 PM
Quote from: renkaken on October 12, 2010, 10:51:27 PM
Okay, i can't wait for Crono, he look so amazing; but what changes do you made for V. Joe?


Just some minor tweaks, edits and glitch fixes. I fixed the damage face glitch, I removed his knee pads and the flaps in the middle of his gloves. I moved his scarf so it isn't comin' out of his back anymore. I edited his body proportions to be more like Joes and he made him Cel-Shaded using the same method Pik used for his Wind Waker Falcon.

And some other minor stuff...

Aww dang...Does this mean I'll have to do most of the animations again?  I'm guessing this new update will include a new FitCaptainMotionEtc.pac like the last V.Joe?  If so.....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No. All the motion.pac is the same as the last one are the same. All the changes and fixes are vertex and texture only.

Chrono is.. just... I think I am going to cry from the awesomeness. Must. Get.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

1st to download. Thanks a lot for finishing fast!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Second to download. I cant wait to get this running tomorrow. I must finish Crono Trigger, I got like most of the way through the game, like 80%, then got frustrated and just stopped at one part. Thank you for both the character, and inspiration.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Damn. xD

Well, it's released. But I guess you guys already know that. I'll update the OP later.

Crono looks great! I'm still working on Frog but he'll be out soon to go along with it. Great to see Chrono Trigger finally getting some representation :).

Played with it around a little and I'm kinda disappointed. I know you probably tried your best with what you could do. Overall, it doesn't look that bad. But it's not the quality I expected from you.

Quick feedback:

- Texture looks a little too dark;
- Front of the hair is alright but back is srs;
- Sword is perfect!
- Eyes look too big.
- Up taunt face is SRS.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Great hack Beyondyou, was really looking forward to it! (since now that I have the game on my computer.)

Can hardly wait for Zant!if you still plan on making him.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: br3compactor on October 15, 2010, 05:37:45 AM
Played with it around a little and I'm kinda disappointed. I know you probably tried your best with what you could do. Overall, it doesn't look that bad. But it's not the quality I expected from you.

Quick feedback:

- Texture looks a little too dark;
- Front of the hair is alright but back is srs;
- Sword is perfect!
- Eyes look too big.
- Up taunt face is SRS.

Texture is too dark? Then brighten it.
Eyes look too big? It's supposed to be like that... look up some pictures of Crono.

*See's Crono.*

*Quotes Arnold Schwarzenegger*
You, sunuva*****!

I'll definitely need to make a updated texture for this to make it even better (namely make it a bit brighter, and make some changes to the texture patterns).

Awesome stuff, maybe will even make a Rainbow Blade for Crono.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: milliondollar mistake on October 15, 2010, 05:51:59 AM
Great hack Beyondyou, was really looking forward to it! (since now that I have the game on my computer.)

Can hardly wait for Zant!if you still plan on making him.


i'm pretty suuuuuuuuuuuuure he's still making him ;]

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on October 15, 2010, 05:57:59 AM
Texture is too dark? Then brighten it.
Eyes look too big? It's supposed to be like that... look up some pictures of Crono.

Well, I'm SURE BeyondYou didn't make it wanting everyone that downloads it to texture it to thier liking. If so, he'd leave it untextured.

About the eyes, he only opens his eyes like that when he is very surprised, not all the time.
His eyes are exactly Goku's in SuperSayan form.

Also, keep in mind I'm saying this for improvement reason, not anything else.

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 15, 2010, 12:30:01 PM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on October 15, 2010, 05:57:59 AM
Texture is too dark? Then brighten it.
Eyes look too big? It's supposed to be like that... look up some pictures of Crono.

Well, I'm SURE BeyondYou didn't make it wanting everyone that downloads it to texture it to thier liking. If so, he'd leave it untextured.

About the eyes, he only opens his eyes like that when he is very surprised, not all the time.
His eyes are exactly Goku's in SuperSayan form.

Also, keep in mind I'm saying this for improvement reason, not anything else.



So what? I did the same thing with the Ichigo project's textures. I'll just be doing what I did with the Ichigo project if it's okay with BeyondYou.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

October 15, 2010, 01:25:57 PM #418 Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 01:41:26 PM by br3compactor
My post was clearly not directed to you.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on October 15, 2010, 01:25:57 PM
My post was clearly not directed to you.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I was answering you anyway cause I was also thinking of brightening the texture. So there.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302