Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Zant looks great BY! Are you gonna port it to Ganon?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


FTER.  I was just about done. ah well, guess i won't release mine for awhile now ;-;  nice zant tho.

Great work on Zant!!  Someone should make a PSA for that great model.  There aren't enough Falco PSAs anyways.

Love this very much :D
I will place it over my black Falco slot later.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks for the release :D do you have any ideas/suggestions for the psa lemme know. You did after all, make the texture.

I'll think up a moveset and send it to u via pm for review :3

I know you dont like to take requests but.. are you planning on making midna(Imp form) on anyone?

Zant is too ossim. Stop being ossim. Just.................................stop. We can't take it.

btw how did you ever get Zant's head so perfect?
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


Hey, BeyondYou. You should make a poll for your next hack.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Damn it, so many Clouds and I don't know which one to use.
This one looks damn sweet though. Can't wait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow, and I just downloaded your first version of cloud yesterday. That cloud i awesome; the hair look much better than most. Very nice timing, seeing as how das donkey team's was just fixed up a bit. Can't wait. ...Also zant is awesome


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Wow that Cloud looks awesome so far! Do you think you'll be able to give him a wing (or at least something resembling a wing)? That would make him perfect :).


Agreed.  A wing would be awesome.  It would be difficult, but it would make it look perfect.