Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Jak would be so epic in brawl, He's one of my most favorite characters throughout videogames :af:

and Jun too ;D

wow spider man and fixing vegeta are tied lol i guess people cant decide

17 for spider man
17 for fix vegeta

at the time for this post xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

3 way tie o.O with the last option only just behind.  Though I'm surprised that Ammy caught up.

lol almost 100 votes and we have a three way tie i guess poeple are really divided lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think now that people know what Beyond would like but most people wouldn't give a sh*t about, if they had the chance, they would probably switch their vote to that.

True, I would have voted for Jade.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

102 votes and Ammy and Spidey are tied at 19 a piece.  Will it be something like first to 20, or will Beyond call it here?

T-T-TIE-IE BREAKER!

I voted Ammy. >XP

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

+1 for Spidey. Who wouldn't want the Famous Web Slinger Spidey? and that and he's, like, my favorite super hero ever...


Check out my model import thread here
Want a sig? Well, click here!

Jun the Swan and Jak would be incredibly awesome. I'm already excited for Jun even though you haven't started it.

Also DAT MANGO SENTINAL

wow the votes are close, ammy and spider man are tied, and it looks like vegeta is catching up


Go Vegeta your´s power Level is over 9000 so you should get over 9000 votes :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81_PIdRhAx0&t=8m9s

Lulz XD

Nah it's just a joke, I'm sure you could easily find any vid of Ammy kicking Spidey's ass.  I'll be happy whichever is done.  I only want Spidey because of my PSA.

But seriously, anyone who takes this seriously is a fool :srs:

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 19, 2011, 06:19:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81_PIdRhAx0&t=8m9s

Lulz XD

Nah it's just a joke, I'm sure you could easily find any vid of Ammy kicking Spidey's ass.  I'll be happy whichever is done.  I only want Spidey because of my PSA.

But seriously, anyone who takes this seriously is a fool :srs:
same here with Vegeta i needing him for PSA but i hope if Vegeta lose we get a good spidey PSA :D also Vile will fix Vegeta or a other guy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later